I just returned for a quick trip to Sao Paolo for a wedding and stayed at the Grand Hyatt. I have to say that the stay was pleasant. Our room was nice even though it had a queen bed only. In room amenities were nice, housekeeping service was efficient. We had the buffet breakfast everyday and it was very good for the $30 per person. Varied, bakery selections tasty, the fruit was always very flavorful and varied, i.e. both local tropical fruits and more common fruits. Quite good also the bar at night with very good caipirinhas.
The surprising factor was the general lack of english by the staff. While all very efficient, many servers at the restaurant did not speak english, same as the spa where my wife struggled to get an answer if they offered blow drying service ( the answer was they have blow dryers in the changing room ! ) In general the interactions i had with staff were efficient but lacked soul and genuine interest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve Japanese and Brazilian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil