Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Melia Jardim Europa(Sao Paulo)
$176
  • Restaurant
Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
$119
  • Breakfast included
L'Hotel PortoBay Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)
$157
$309
$139
$129
$150
$135
3,081 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membergreat hoteltop floorworking areashopping mallbusiness tripfood courtthe world trade centerdesk areabusiness districtgreat gymroom servicefitness centerbusiness travelergreat businessper day
Reviewed April 30, 2014

One of the most services received in the world. The hotel is expensive but the people in executive lounge is exceptional. Thanks I really feel at home.
The rooms are quite small I mean at Sao Paulo, but those rooms are excellent, quiet and comfortable, must of them have transparent door in the bathroom I really dont like this very much. If you choose high floors and in the side of the bridge you will have a wonderful view

Room Tip: If you choose high floors and in the side of the bridge you will have a wonderful view!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Bere N,

After all the good things you said about our hotel we couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel!

We truly understand how hard is to be without family and travelling around, that is why our Executive Lounge team want to make you feel that Hilton Morumbi is home away from home.

We are looking forward to have you back!

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel to stay, only 25 min. to the convention center. Fun bar and good restaurants. The gym has a great view to the city. The only problem there is not enough king beds. This hotel only has twin beds...yes, only twin and king beds (no queen beds at all).

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mynor G

Dear Mynor G,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience with the room type, most of the times, our hotel reaches the maximum occupancy and we have to accommodate our guests in a two beds (twin) room.

Please, let me know about your next stay in advance, I will take care of your booking personally. My e-mail is giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This hotel has beautiful views and wonderful amenities. It is convenient to the smaller, but very busy Sao Paulo airport SBSP. With a large shopping mall in the basement and an excellent restaurant, Canvas, your needs will be expertly cared for. We also felt very safe having everything at our fingertips. My only negative was some inconsistent internet speed and connection issues on the 25th floor. I was told that the 25th floor sometimes interferes with the Executive lounge wifi one floor above and therefore locks a device out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Resigned to the fact that compared to other business capitals, good value and business hotel lodging do not co-exist in Brazil, I wish to comment on my recent stay at the Hilton Morumbi hotel.

My room looked and felt fresh with up to date amenities and was very comfortable. Front office and executive lounge teams were most helpful and all spoke fluent English. Access to the executive lounge service and amenities made a significant difference in my experience where I got more personalized attention from car service reservations, late checkout and basic inquiries on local traffic. The fitness area on the top floor is no lonely token hotel gym. It is very well equipped and has a local membership base that adds a lot of workout energy to the place.

The main restaurant, Canvas has an excellent menu and is a nice place to entertain for business. It has a quieter side away from the music where one can engage in dinner and conversation.

With Sao Paolo a high crime city, I have been very conservative by using the hotel arranged car service for all transportation needs from airport pick-up to hotel drop-off. It does not come cheap but is well worth the added sense of security and comfort. Some drivers speak good English while others do not understand a word. At the car service rates being charged, Hotel management can certainly do a far better job by ensuring uniform experience for their guests. At the minimum, ALL drivers need to understand and speak basic English. BTW, an English speaking driver is great when one is easily stuck deep in horrendous Sao Paolo traffic for hours on end.

Security in this hotel has been observed to be very tight and I felt safe during my entire stay.

I will very deliberately consider the merits of any future trip to Sao Paolo (and Brazil). But if I really have to be in Sao Paolo again, I will not think twice about staying at the Hilton Morumbi Sao Paolo.

Room Tip: If you are not Hilton gold, pay for added services offered by access to the executive lounge. It has shower facilities if late checkout is not available and one needs to catch a late flight. ALSO, allow 3-4 hours of being stuck in SP traffic when heading to the Guarulhos (GRU) airport.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear AlinDenver,

Thank you for such a detailed review about Hilton Morumbi!

The Executive Lounge is a private place where you can have your breakfast and enjoy the Happy Hour with a great view of the city.
We are very glad to see that our staff went above and beyond and made your stay even more special and productive.

I have already shared your comments regarding the English speaking drivers to the concierge manager, thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.

If you need any assistance in São Paulo or for further reservations, please let me know, my email is giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

It will be more than a pleasure to have you back!

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The hotel is a quality, ready for business hotel. Very well located, outstanding service and great facilities, specially the fitness room. The personal is very friendly and ready to help you in case you need it. Very helpful is that many of the people is bi/tri/lingual, which comes handful for solving issues or guide you about alternatives

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear ubaldol2014,

After all the good things you said about our hotel we couldn't ask for more. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and for the very nice feedback given about our team members.

Hoping to see you back soon!

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles