“Another excellent stay”

Ranked #11 of 323 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Another excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and attentive, often anticipating my needs before I even ask. The staff are freindly and make me feel welcome everytime I stay in Sao Paulo. This hotel has become my home away from home whilest I am in Sao Paulo. Thank you, Hilton SP Morumbi...two thumbs way up for you and your staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Kevin G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was my first time in Brazil for business so I wanted to stay at a Hilton so things would be somewhat familiar. This hotel is wonderful and a real credit to Hilton. The rooms are spotless, the staff speaks perfect English, and the staff is very willing to help you with just about anything. Also the workout area is just about the most extensive I have seen at a hotel. Perfect for the American in Brazil.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Ben G,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Living Well Health Club to your liking.

We also appreciate your trust in our brand and our hotel, I am sure that Hilton Morumbi represents the real Brazilian hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Evanston, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a pricey hotel that does not deliver its services as a 5 star hotel, AC does not work, and there are always waiting line at the lobby to check in or check out. Food is not great and elevators don´t work properly. In addition, some people of the staff are not always friendly. This hotel is in a good location but for this price and service, it is good if you look for a hotel somewhere else

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Victor N
Hilton_Morumbi, Assistant general manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Victor N,

Thanks for your post about our hotel! Your opinion is the most valuable for us.

We are sorry to hear about your experience in our hotel. Hilton São Paulo Morumbi is very well known for its hospitality, service and culinary. We already took all your comments to our board and we are working to improve all of them. We truly hope to have you give us another chance to prove that our hotel has the best hospitality and a very professional team. Once again, I apologize that we did not achieved your expectations this time and hope to have you soon with us again.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Another good Hilton chain hotel. Business facilities are excellent and the hotel is within easy reach of both the International and domestic Sao Paulo hotels. The staff are attentive and efficient. The rooms are clean, well fitted out and maintained and quiet at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Reading, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed here for a four day business trip to Sao Paulo and found the hotel to be very nice. Exactly like every other Hilton; zero character as you would expect but a decent place to stay. The area is not very interesting; we tried to take a walk and there is nothing but hotels and offices.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian G
Hilton_Morumbi, Assistente da Gerência Geral at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Ian G,

Thank you very much for your time and review about our hotel!

We are sorry that we did not match with your entire expectations this time. The Hilton Morumbi is indeed located at a business area, but you can also find some good restaurants and two big malls. São Paulo is a very huge city and most of the times you will have to take a cab or public transportation to reach the places.

We hope you give us another opportunity to host you again. Next time, our concierge desk will be glad to help you with some tips about touristic points in the city.

Lincoln, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

When I checked in very late, Carol was extremely courteous, efficient and very nice. I had several associates with me and she greeted them in the same manner. I don’t think she could have done anything any better and she greeted me as nice if not better as I have been treated at any property. I needed assistance on Monday afternoon and I spoke with Alberto at the front desk and he was so pleasant and accommodating to needs and I really appreciated that. As well, I had some assistance form Ricardo. The staff at the Executive Lounge were outstanding. Especially the associates at the desk on Monday evening as well as the person on duty at breakfast, I am sorry I don’t remember their names, were very helpful in answering my questions on issues outside the hotel. All this is due to, what I believe to be an excellent management style the general manager must have. All the management team must work well to hire and train your staff so that guest like me feel very well after staying at your property. I have been traveling on business since January 1st and people like your staff, especially those I have mentioned, make my travel life so much better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Stan G,

Thank you very much for your review!

We believe that a hotel is much more than structure and quality of the bed. Hospitality and a consistent service is what changes our guests experience from good to great! And we see our team members doing their best whenever possible!
Thank you for recognizing their effort! Carol, Alberto, Ricardo and the Executive Lounge will be very happy with your compliments. I will forward to the operation managers so they can present you kind words to our team!

We hope to have you back soon!

With kind regards, Giovana Dornelles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This is my go-to hotel in São Paulo for work. The Morumbi area is good for visitors with shopping, restaurants nearby. The front desk staff is extremely helpful and all of them speak enough English to help any foreign business traveler. The rooms are clean, well decorated and spacious and offer ample space for sleep and work. The gym is one of the best I've seen in any hotel offering all the equipment needed plus a great view of the city. I also strongly recommend the breakfast buffet at the restaurant downstairs and a nightcap capirinha in the evening.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business