“Top Notch Business Hotel”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 324 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Top Notch Business Hotel”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Another good Hilton chain hotel. Business facilities are excellent and the hotel is within easy reach of both the International and domestic Sao Paulo hotels. The staff are attentive and efficient. The rooms are clean, well fitted out and maintained and quiet at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reading, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed here for a four day business trip to Sao Paulo and found the hotel to be very nice. Exactly like every other Hilton; zero character as you would expect but a decent place to stay. The area is not very interesting; we tried to take a walk and there is nothing but hotels and offices.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian G
Hilton_Morumbi, Assistente da Gerência Geral at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Ian G,

Thank you very much for your time and review about our hotel!

We are sorry that we did not match with your entire expectations this time. The Hilton Morumbi is indeed located at a business area, but you can also find some good restaurants and two big malls. São Paulo is a very huge city and most of the times you will have to take a cab or public transportation to reach the places.

We hope you give us another opportunity to host you again. Next time, our concierge desk will be glad to help you with some tips about touristic points in the city.

Lincoln, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

When I checked in very late, Carol was extremely courteous, efficient and very nice. I had several associates with me and she greeted them in the same manner. I don’t think she could have done anything any better and she greeted me as nice if not better as I have been treated at any property. I needed assistance on Monday afternoon and I spoke with Alberto at the front desk and he was so pleasant and accommodating to needs and I really appreciated that. As well, I had some assistance form Ricardo. The staff at the Executive Lounge were outstanding. Especially the associates at the desk on Monday evening as well as the person on duty at breakfast, I am sorry I don’t remember their names, were very helpful in answering my questions on issues outside the hotel. All this is due to, what I believe to be an excellent management style the general manager must have. All the management team must work well to hire and train your staff so that guest like me feel very well after staying at your property. I have been traveling on business since January 1st and people like your staff, especially those I have mentioned, make my travel life so much better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Stan G,

Thank you very much for your review!

We believe that a hotel is much more than structure and quality of the bed. Hospitality and a consistent service is what changes our guests experience from good to great! And we see our team members doing their best whenever possible!
Thank you for recognizing their effort! Carol, Alberto, Ricardo and the Executive Lounge will be very happy with your compliments. I will forward to the operation managers so they can present you kind words to our team!

We hope to have you back soon!

With kind regards, Giovana Dornelles
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This is my go-to hotel in São Paulo for work. The Morumbi area is good for visitors with shopping, restaurants nearby. The front desk staff is extremely helpful and all of them speak enough English to help any foreign business traveler. The rooms are clean, well decorated and spacious and offer ample space for sleep and work. The gym is one of the best I've seen in any hotel offering all the equipment needed plus a great view of the city. I also strongly recommend the breakfast buffet at the restaurant downstairs and a nightcap capirinha in the evening.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The room was clean, nice and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. Hilton is a brand you can trust. Service at breakfast was very good and they remember which seat I like and what tea I prefer on the 2nd day.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Carl L,

Thank you very much for your opinion regarding our services and rooms! It is good to see that you enjoyed your experience so much!

The Sol & Sombra restaurant team will be glad to know that they made your stay even more special. We care for the comfort and well-being of all our guests and it is our aim to meet every one individual expectation.

We look forward to welcome you soon back again.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I spent 4 nights in SP. Great business hotel close to a lot of businesses. Everybody speaks good English. I was upgraded to the exec floor where the exec lounge is. The room are spacious and very well set up. The lounge is very good with a fantastic view on SP skyline. The food served for breakfast and the hoes d'oeuvres are very good. The only thing they need to improve is the quality of the wifi coverage.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Krkss,

Thank you very much for choose our hotel! We are very glad to see that you had a nice time while staying with us.

Our Executive Lounge is located at 26th floor and the view is breathtaking. The happy hour is the perfect time to watch the sunset and the lights covering São Paulo.

We also appreciate your comments regarding the wifi, allow me to inform that we offer free internet access at the social areas (Lobby, Living Well and Restaurants).

We are looking forward to have you back!

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles
Berlin
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Good
- location if your business is near Berrini area
- all services expected from a 5star
- comfortable rooms
- exec club
- great gym - it's actually a public gym on top floor
- 25m pool

Not so good:
- sales dep a little rigid and slow
- pricy
- smelly river nearby, you can smell it in room

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear LoboBerlin,

Thank you very much for writing a review about Hilton Morumbi!

I am glad to see that the list with good things is bigger than the other. The Gym located at the top floor is also used by local associates who work in the Berrini region. Our Living Well Healthy Club is one of the biggest and modern gym of the Latin America inside a hotel.

The smelly river in front of the hotel is the Tiete River, unfortunately it is very polluted due to the size of the city. But all our windows are locked and it is a little hard to smell it from your room.

I hope to host you once again.