“The best in San Paulo”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 326 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed January 24, 2014

When I checked in very late, Carol was extremely courteous, efficient and very nice. I had several associates with me and she greeted them in the same manner. I don’t think she could have done anything any better and she greeted me as nice if not better as I have been treated at any property. I needed assistance on Monday afternoon and I spoke with Alberto at the front desk and he was so pleasant and accommodating to needs and I really appreciated that. As well, I had some assistance form Ricardo. The staff at the Executive Lounge were outstanding. Especially the associates at the desk on Monday evening as well as the person on duty at breakfast, I am sorry I don’t remember their names, were very helpful in answering my questions on issues outside the hotel. All this is due to, what I believe to be an excellent management style the general manager must have. All the management team must work well to hire and train your staff so that guest like me feel very well after staying at your property. I have been traveling on business since January 1st and people like your staff, especially those I have mentioned, make my travel life so much better.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Stan G,

Thank you very much for your review!

We believe that a hotel is much more than structure and quality of the bed. Hospitality and a consistent service is what changes our guests experience from good to great! And we see our team members doing their best whenever possible!
Thank you for recognizing their effort! Carol, Alberto, Ricardo and the Executive Lounge will be very happy with your compliments. I will forward to the operation managers so they can present you kind words to our team!

We hope to have you back soon!

With kind regards, Giovana Dornelles

There are newer reviews for Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is my go-to hotel in São Paulo for work. The Morumbi area is good for visitors with shopping, restaurants nearby. The front desk staff is extremely helpful and all of them speak enough English to help any foreign business traveler. The rooms are clean, well decorated and spacious and offer ample space for sleep and work. The gym is one of the best I've seen in any hotel offering all the equipment needed plus a great view of the city. I also strongly recommend the breakfast buffet at the restaurant downstairs and a nightcap capirinha in the evening.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The room was clean, nice and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. Hilton is a brand you can trust. Service at breakfast was very good and they remember which seat I like and what tea I prefer on the 2nd day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Carl L,

Thank you very much for your opinion regarding our services and rooms! It is good to see that you enjoyed your experience so much!

The Sol & Sombra restaurant team will be glad to know that they made your stay even more special. We care for the comfort and well-being of all our guests and it is our aim to meet every one individual expectation.

We look forward to welcome you soon back again.

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I spent 4 nights in SP. Great business hotel close to a lot of businesses. Everybody speaks good English. I was upgraded to the exec floor where the exec lounge is. The room are spacious and very well set up. The lounge is very good with a fantastic view on SP skyline. The food served for breakfast and the hoes d'oeuvres are very good. The only thing they need to improve is the quality of the wifi coverage.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Krkss,

Thank you very much for choose our hotel! We are very glad to see that you had a nice time while staying with us.

Our Executive Lounge is located at 26th floor and the view is breathtaking. The happy hour is the perfect time to watch the sunset and the lights covering São Paulo.

We also appreciate your comments regarding the wifi, allow me to inform that we offer free internet access at the social areas (Lobby, Living Well and Restaurants).

We are looking forward to have you back!

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Good
- location if your business is near Berrini area
- all services expected from a 5star
- comfortable rooms
- exec club
- great gym - it's actually a public gym on top floor
- 25m pool

Not so good:
- sales dep a little rigid and slow
- pricy
- smelly river nearby, you can smell it in room

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear LoboBerlin,

Thank you very much for writing a review about Hilton Morumbi!

I am glad to see that the list with good things is bigger than the other. The Gym located at the top floor is also used by local associates who work in the Berrini region. Our Living Well Healthy Club is one of the biggest and modern gym of the Latin America inside a hotel.

The smelly river in front of the hotel is the Tiete River, unfortunately it is very polluted due to the size of the city. But all our windows are locked and it is a little hard to smell it from your room.

I hope to host you once again.

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice sized rooms with full sized desks. Good breakfast buffet. Nice bar with snacks and full meals. Hotel staff speaks english. Hotel in middle of business complex. Easy taxi ride to very lsrge shopping mall.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Tonight, I'm wrapping up a ten day business trip in Sao Paulo, Brazil. There's been a recent uptick in city violence, so I ended up staying put in the hotel far more than I otherwise would have. On the plus side, I had plenty of time to experience this hotel and its amenities. I'm thankful I got stuck *here* as opposed to many of the other big brand-name hotels I've used on prior business trips, both domestic and abroad.

Check-in was quick and efficient. The room was A+, and the hotel appears to have been remodeled very recently. The bed and pillows were uncharacteristically comfortable, which, unlike most prior trips, helped make my stay positive and productive. I'm writing this review from the office desk in my room. I generally do not use hotel desks, as they're normally cramped and pushed against a random wall. This office area faces the room and the window view. The room's layout was meticulously thought through, as every inch of the spacious room seems to function well. The WiFi coverage was adequate, although the network dropped connections pretty frequently. Not a big deal.

The Morumbi Hilton has the best gym I've ever seen in a hotel. It's vast and offers a tremendous view of the city from the 28th floor. I didn't use the pool, but at least a few people seemed to partake in a swim or hot tub dip when I worked out. The locker room is fully-featured and includes a sauna and relaxation room. The relaxation room provides a nice bit of quiet solitude. I am a bit sore from this trip, as I worked out most days-- just as I would have at Golds back at home.

On to the best part-- the hotel staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. I found them to be warm, genuine, and consistently world-class. The housekeeping is friendly and amazing, cleaning and organizing our rooms along the lines of what I've experienced in five star resorts. Okay, so I didn't get turn-down with a chocolate, but seriously-- I looked forward to returning to my room and getting things done versus falling asleep ASAP so I could get out of there ASAP the following day (like most other hotels.)

I ate very, very well in the hotel's restaurants, having taken Breakfast and Lunch on the first floor all week. The breakfast buffet is impressive, offering loads of options. I could definitely get used to eating here each day. The sushi and beef selections available at lunch were something to look forward to. I found the first floor restaurant, Canvas, similarly enjoyable, although I frankly preferred the buffet downstairs and would have gladly had lunch again. The Canvas décor is classy, upbeat, yet intimate. The service was attentive and friendly, and the food quality was spot-on every single day.

This hotel is connected to an underground mall. This is handy, but the entrance was closed over each weekend. The mall, itself, was nothing special. If anything, I wanted to get back upstairs to the hotel and get work done in my room.

I wish I could take credit for booking this place. Kudos to the co-worker who landed this.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong on the thirteenth floor, though I hear the club level is even better. My win...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Matt B,

After all the good things you said about our hotel we couldn’t ask for more. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel with this very nice and detailed review.

We truly understand how hard is to be without family and travelling around, that is why our team members want to make you feel that Hilton Morumbi is home away from home.

The rooms are designed especially for guests who came to São Paulo on business, the work station is a great facility to work comfortably.

I am very glad to read that you have the opportunity to enjoy both of our restaurants and the fitness area, Living Well.

We are looking forward to have you back!

Kindest Regards,