“Excellent choice.”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 327 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I just love Hilton hotels. The only thing I suggest that the manager migue reconsider is the internet fare. 30 bucs for wirelless internet is a little to much, isn'it?

Every quality inn would offer high speed internet for free, why couldn't Hilton hotels?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Administrative Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear jeanpereira,

Thanks a lot for your time and post about us!
We do appreciate your compliment and classification as an “Excellent choice”.
I am sorry about your impressions regarding the internet cost. Nonetheless, we do offer free access in the lobby, executive lounge and gym for every guest.
I would like to take the opportunity and invite you to be part of our Hilton Honnors loyalty program. You can enjoy your stays and earn points and miles!

We look forward to have you back at our property and brand!

Best Wishes,

Administrative Assistant

Write a ReviewReviews (2,887)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton for 4 nights on business. I did not realize it prior to my arrival, but the hotel is about 70 minutes from the airport (without traffic) & at least 2 hours away with traffic. It seems that traffic congestion is widely accepted as normal in SP.

The room was great - incredibly comfortable bed, very clean, fabulous shower. Only negative - housekeeping is pretty loud - vacuuming outside the room at 7:45am, knocking on my door to clean the room at 8:30am on a Saturday. It's clearly not a hotel for relaxation.

Meals were pretty good; room service takes about 35-40 minutes. Items in buffets are typically labelled as Gluten-Free.

Dear tallchick1978,

I apreciatte your review about Hilton Morumbi!

I am really sorry you had to face such a heavy traffic on the way here. Unfortunately, this is one of many issues a very large city like São Paulo has. Actually we are located around 50 km away from the International Airport, which is approximately 45 – 50 minutes. The airport is at Guarulhos, a neighboring city.
I do apologize for the noise of our housekepping atendent. Your review has been shared with the team - corrective measures were taken to not happen again.
I assure you that the entire staff cares about the welfare and comfort of our guests.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and I appreciate the compliment on our menu.

We look forward to welcome you in another opportunity.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is by far the best Business hotel I ever stayed at In Sao Paulo, I have been traveling to Sao Paulo, once or twice a year since 2000, and have stayed at several hotels and locations, this is the best one, the room is really nice, big for the Brazilian Standards, you get your own working station, the bed is really good and you get a nice sleep.

1  Thank Jorge C
Hilton_Morumbi, Administrative Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Jorge C,

It is so nice to read such a nice post!
I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your accommodation and felt comfortable to rest and work.
Thanks a lot for recommend us and for classifying our property as the best you know in São Paulo!

We look forward to welcome you soon back again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

It's a safe area to stay as its right next to the World Trade Center and in a business district. However there is simply nothing around except offices and you need to take taxis to wherever you need to go. The lobby is small and not impressive, the rooms are small, but comfortable, everything seems basic. The gym and the pool are very nice as they are located on the 28th floor, the exec club area is nice but the food choices are extremely poor. The hotel I remember had only 2 restaurants which was rather limited as well, and no free bottle water in the rooms. All in all I won't stay here again. I don't know Sao Paolo well but I am sure there must be better choices.

Dear budsy987,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am really sorry that we didn’t reach your expectations and needs.
You comments are of great value and will contribute to the improvement of our services.
I copied it to all of our department managers to be presented to our team.
I am glad to know that you enjoyed our GYM and the 28th floor view! It is really nice to see the city from up there!

Once again, thank you for caring!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

A very nice hotel with great hospitality, nice modern rooms, an impressive foyer and a well equipped fitness center. The view from the swimming pool maybe the nicest view in São Paulo, a city not known for beautiful landscapes. The staff is not only friendly but more than ready to help at any opportunity. The Hotel is situated in one of the newest real estate development of the city, next to Marginal Pinheiros, east of the city. Knowing how difficult traffic is in SP (it took me 3 hours to arrive from Guarulhos airport) it is maybe not convenient to everyone. But if this area is your area, the Hilton has nothing to envy the nearby Grand Hyatt, maybe with the exception of the dinner venues, that I find a bit poorer at the Hilton despite the original Canvas Restaurant. Room are spacious, well equipped (maybe too equipped as the digital TV set was a bit too complex for my liking) and quiet as there are not that many rooms per floor. If I were to put an improvable element that would be the restaurants as mentioned earlier, and maybe the price, although I have the feeling that I went in the most expensive time of the year as the hotel was more than fully booked.

Room Tip: I strongly suggest to look at a map of SP, see where you are going to spend most of your time during...
1  Thank rdjim

Dear rdjim,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions and thanks a lot for all the compliments about our rooms and facilities.
I do agree with you and I believe that we are located in a very good place in terms of safety and convenience. Did you have the opportunity to visit the Shopping CENU? The one which is underneath the hotel?
Although we do not have many restaurant options I hope that you had tasted the food of our restaurant Canvas. It is a particular restaurant because it joins the gastronomy and art.
We are also glad to know that you enjoyed the structure at our gym. To be able to workout looking into the city of Sao Paulo at the 28th floor makes us almost forget the heavy weights!

Thank you once again for your review.

It will be a pleasure to have you back here in another opportunity.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just returned from a 3 week business stay at the Hotel Hilton Morumbi. This hotel has to be one of the very best I have ever stayed in. I am a Hilton Diamond member so I have stayed many places but this is one of the best of any hotels ever! The hotel was very beautiful and modern. The rooms were very comfortable. I stayed in a king room on an executive floor. There was plenty of room for everything and great closet space for my 3 week stay. The bathroom was fabulous! The chair was the only thing that could have been improved upon. It was not very comfortable.

The staff were all outstanding from the front desk, to the bellmen, to the cleaning staff and restaurant staff. By about the third day the bellman knew the address of my office I went to and directed the taxi every morning. The cleaning staff was unbelievable! By about the third day they knew I took a shower instead of the bath so they had that set up with all I needed. They arranged my toothbrush and paste every morning. They are the best cleaning staff I have ever seen. The hiring and training process there must be fabulous. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and tried to make my stay as comfortable as possible. They even had patience as I practiced my Portuguese on them.

The location for this hotel is right in the middle of the business district. I would definitely recommend it for business travelers. It is a little more costly than some hotels in the area but equivalent to others that size. It is worth every cent if you are a native English speaker because everyone in the hotel spoke English plus understood my attempt at Portuguese. For families, it is a nice hotel but most of the people are business people. It does take a little while to get to restaurants but it takes time to get anywhere in Sao Paulo. It is close to a couple of malls and is on beautiful grounds. I had no problem getting anywhere from the hotel.

Overall - I can not say enough about how wonderful the hotel is. Be sure to try the lunch buffet. The sushi is fabulous.

Room Tip: The executive floor 23 was always quiet and the view of the river was great. The higher you go the b...

Dear haleybale,

Thank you very much for such a detailed review! We are happy to know that you had a great experience staying with us!
I am very glad to know that you noticed the difference between be a regular guest and be a Hilton guest. Our team members pay attention in every detail to make your stay as comfortable as possible and we always try our best to deliver a personalized service for each one.
I really appreciate your compliment - gives more and more energy to continue to work with a big smile in our face!

You are always more than welcome to return at your home in São Paulo!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Hilton moved some time ago to the section of Morumbi which has some outstanding private and public properties. Modern decor, impressive lobby and 28 floors makes this Hilton stand out yet the differentiator is that the staff are friendly, efficient and very helpful. Larissa,Mariana, Alexander, Laura and all other staff all went out of their way to assist. Sao Paolo is a sprawling city and while the hotel is someway out of the city center it still is convenient for new shopping center malls. taxi rides are not expensive to all the city sites and streets that speciallize in particular items such as furniture, clothing, electronics, shoes and indeed automobiles. Just ask at the concierge and they will help. Taxis also take credit cards so if you are low on local currency you just flash plastic. A good place to stay

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor and if a Hilton Honor member try to get to the Executive floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear giocant,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions.

We try very hard and it makes everyone, especially our team members involved, feel great when guests writes words of praise regarding our hotel.
I am happy to know that you were able to enjoy our facilities and felt valued as a Hilton guest. It shows that our staff is delivering our promise: “To ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”.

Thank you once again for your review.

It will be a pleasure to have you back here in another opportunity.