I just love Hilton hotels. The only thing I suggest that the manager migue reconsider is the internet fare. 30 bucs for wirelless internet is a little to much, isn'it?
Every quality inn would offer high speed internet for free, why couldn't Hilton hotels?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary, 28-floor Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel is seamlessly integrated into the ground floor of the CENU business complex and shopping mall, and provides easy access to local attractions within the business district. Conveniently located, the hotel is just 8km from Congnhas National Airport and 35km from Guarulhos International Airport. The hotel offers luxurious room, comfortable lounge, roof-top pool and a unique health club and the Amazonian Spa. Premium dining options include the Canvas Restaurant, overlooking the large atrium lobby featuring a glass canopy and more than 170 wine labels. The comfortable and casual ambiance of Sol & Sombra restaurant offers breakfast specially prepared early in the morning and the delicious lunch with international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil
- Sao Paulo Hilton