“One of the very best hotels in Sao Paulo”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 328 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I've stayed at this property numerous times and love it. Prices have risen steadily over the last 6-7 years but there's still considerable value, particularly if you are a HiltonHonors member with access to the lounge. Despite it's name, the hotel is located in the very chic Brooklin Novo distinct which is close to great restaurants many office buildings. One of the best things about the hotel is that it is located above Shopping D&D which means guests have access to good restaurants (Barbacoa), standard food court fare such as McDonald's or Guenki and other shops such as pharmacies for those forgotten toiletries.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Administrative Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear Joe M,

Thank you for your review!
Although the prices change according to the change of the economy, it is our main concern that the guests can always find a great value in the service received!
As I commented in other reviews, our team is our most valuable asset and we are very proud of their professionalism and hospitality.

We hope to have you back to our hotel soon!

Sandra Santos

Write a ReviewReviews (2,919)

Reviewed January 9, 2012

My wife and I spent 6 nights over the holidays at this hotel and loved every minute of it. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well appointed with a sizable desk/working area if needed. The service provided was top notch, whether using the concierge, business center, eating at the restaurants, or the valet parking team. Even the fitness center and pool are very sizable - the fitness center is very good and located on the top floor giving you a good view of the city (enormous as it is). The location is very good, as you have nearby access to shopping and are close to necessary roadways. The grounds and interior of the hotel are kept immaculately, and the staff was always interested in welcoming you back when you returned to your room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We hope to return again in 2012.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Doug A
ssantos, Administrative Assistant to the GM at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Doug A,

What a pleasant surprise to read your review!
We are very proud of our team and we are very happy to know that they were able to contribute to your experience.
You review will be shared with every one and I am sure it will be really appreciated.

It will be a pleasure to have you back this year!

Please, let me know if I can assist you with any question or need.

sandra.santos@hilton.com

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed several times at this Hilton, a few years ago and now. In terms of hotel quality service has always been my favorite in Sao Paulo. They are very professional.

The room has a good size, but beware - it now has a new building in front of the rooms that we stayed. The view was compromised. But the hostess had the attention to get us a room overlooking the river and the bridge. Try it.

The decor is the normal Hilton, the the bathroom is comfortable. It has an ironing board. And an electric kettle with free tea and - coffee-very convenient.

Also try the rooms higher because of the traffic noise can be annoying.
They have a very good gym on the top floor with a swimming pool with a beautiful view.

Below the hotel has a small shopping mall to buy small things like juices and snacks, as well as some restaurants, pharmacies and banks. As well as good decoration stores.

The location is good - near the main points of Sao Paulo.

What I'm upset at this hotel is not to have wireless internet in the rooms! We have to be "connected to the wall" and pay 55 Reais ... it can not be for this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lluviaxlluvia

Dear lluviaxlluvia,

Thank you very much for writing a review!
Luckily, that new building didn't block all the views to the river and bridge!
I am glad to know that you enjoyed our gym! The view form the 28th floor is simply spectacular!
Regarding the internet, we already started the installation of wireless internet in-room! Most of our rooms already have it available and soon all of them will!

Hank you once again for this feedback! It will surely help us in the review of our services and structure.

We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Stayed here for 14 nights. Room had executive floor access ( complimentary, due to hilton honors status and duration of stay). Concierge service great. Breakfast yum! Previously stayed at Sheraton next door and their food was ordinary. Location fine and taxis always available. Don't use laundry at hotel. Concierge organized external pick up/ delivery that was good and 30% of the price! This was my 3rd visit to SP - would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
ssantos, Admnistrative Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear LeeLee3161,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
Your kind words were shared with our team and they enjoyed it! We try to offer all kinds of services in the hotel but, if the guest desires other options from outside it will be a pleasure to assist with all of your needs.

We do our best to guarantee that you always come back and that is why I am happy to know that you intend to return! Please, let me know if you need any assistance for your future visit.

With warm regards,

Sandra.santos@hilton.com

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We just returned from a 10-day stay at the Hilton Morumbi in Sao Paolo, and I want to let all of you know what an amazing hotel this is! The rooms are beautiful, modern and well-maintained and the gym is well-equipped. The staff is friendly, efficient and very helpful. Everyone at the front desk, concierge and bars and restaurants at the Hilton speak English well, which helped because I don't know Portuguese. Every amenity and convenience you could want or need is at the Hilton, even an underground mall with more restaurants, coffee shops, currency exchange and a pharmacy. My son and I stayed at the Hilton for an athletic tournament, and although Sao Paolo isn't really a tourist destination, staying at the Hilton Morumbi made our trip seem more like a holiday than I would have expected, since I was there to support our basketball team. Thanks, Hilton Morumbi management, for a job well done! Fabulous service, great food and a wonderful ambiance! Special thanks to Mariana and the other ladies at the concierge desk, as well as the young men at the lobby coffee shop. Obrigata!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river offer a great view of the Octavios Frias suspension bridge.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank s.g.toronto
ssantos, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear s.g.Toronto,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback!
How satisfactory it is to know that you enjoyed your experience so much!
Your compliments and recognition were showed to our management staff and they were really appreciated.

Our team works just like a basketball team – everyone plays an important role and we all work for a single purpose: to make our guests feel as special and important as you are for us!
Thanks to all feedbacks and reviews that we receive we are achieving this purpose!

It will be a pleasure to have you back as our guest!

With the kindest regards,

Sandra.santos@hilton.com

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Sao Paulo is huge, so it's hard to tell whether the hotel is in a good, central location or not. The hotel is very nice, clean and large and the hotel staff is great. There are a couple of restaurants and bars in the hotel, but the selection wasn't great, although the food was quite good. I was there from Dec 24 - Jan 2, which turned out to be a bad time, as many of the surrounding shops and restaurants were closed. There's a small shopping mall and food court beneath the hotel, which was convenient.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear cnate22,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel.
I am glad to know that you enjoyed our staff’s attention. We are very proud of each and every one of them.
I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our food and would like to have the opportunity of hearing a little more about your impressions regarding the selection offered.
You can write me at sandra.santos@hilton.com.

We hope to have you back to our hotel in a near future!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I have spent half my life travelling for business and there are few better hotels than the Hilton Morumbi. I can easily work from the room and always have a wonderful view. The casual bar is great for after work drinks and the restaurant is fantastic. My only regret is I did not have enough time in the gym! Looking forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear PrincessC67,

Thank you for your kind words!
Our food & beverage staff makes us very proud! They really represent Hilton's promise of making every guest feel cared for, respected and valued.
I am sorry to know that you didn't meet our gym yet. We hope that you soon come back and enjoy our fitness equipments and swimming pool while you admire the city of Sao Paulo from our 28th floor!

Have a great week and do not hesitate in writing me if you have any question or need.

With the kindest regards,