“Wonderful experience. A great place to stay.”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 321 Hotels in Sao Paulo
New Jersey
“Wonderful experience. A great place to stay.”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I usually stay at Grand Hyatt, arguably one of the best, when on business in Sao Paulo. However this time I decided to try Hilton Morumbi. Admittedly, I was pleasantly surprised with my overall experience. The rooms have a stylish elegant decor with ultra comfortable beds, providing a quiet sanctuary after navigating through Sao Paulo traffic and a hard day's of work. There is a separate 'office' area in the room for a business travelers where electrical sockets, LAN line etc are all within easy reach. Bathrooms are spotlessly clean, well lit, and contain all modern amenities. The fitness center is one of the best I have seen in hotels of this category. Breakfast menu/service and evening snacks in executive lounge were top-notch. Since the hotel is located in a commercial area, a short cab ride is required to reach many fine restaurants that SP has to offer. The staff is very courteous and the concierge desk is willing to offer assistance/guidance whenever needed. Bottom line: A very pleasant experience. I will be definitely back at the next opportunity. Many thanks to Marjorie, Andre and the entire front desk/exec lounge staff for making my stay so comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river/Morumbi bridge offer a great view at night.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank KFamilyNewJersey
ssantos, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear KFamilyNewJersey

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!
Your words will surely inspire and motivate our team to keep giving their best every day!
We are really happy to know that we could provide you a pleasant experience. For us it is very important that our guests’ feel cared for, respected and valued.
I will forward you compliments to Marjorie, Andre and all of our front desk and executive lounge team.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

With the kindest regards,

Sandra Santos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed October 12, 2011

a lot of americans , salesman , terrible food , i stay at executive floor , US$ 500,00 per night , 26 floor.no expresso , poor clean , old room , old carpet , service valet terrible , bar very bad service.last time in my life.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank alvesjr
Dear Mr. alvesjr,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your recent stay.
I am really sorry that our staff and services didn't meet your expectations. I would like to hear more about your experiences if you would like to tell me so. My e-mail is sandra.santos@hilton.com.
Our promise is to assure that every guest feels cared for, respected and valued and we hope to achieve this specially by hearing our guests' opinions.

Thank you very much.

London
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Definitely one of your more upscale Hiltons - I have stayed in a few. Super convenient for the World Trade Center (and a nice mall). My room was very stylish and very spacious with a nice separate desk area. Huge bathroom with tub and walk-in shower. Super comfy bed. Staff was very friendly, but I found the extras (food etc) rather expensive - but then Morumbi is not a cheap area.

Room Tip: Try to get a nicer view than the one i had (facing a building site)
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, October 11, 2011
Dear beautytravelerLondon,

Thank you for your positive review!
It is very nice to know that you already know some hotel’s of our chain and that you enjoyed ours so much!
The mall under our hotel is a good option for entertainment also. And we are closer to the Morumbi and Market place malls too.
Once again, thank you for your review. I will share it with our staff and department heads.

We hope you came back to Sao Paulo and to our hotel!

O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The hotel is a great place to stay if you are planning to work around the hotel. The rooms are nice and fairly large. The extras are all geared towards travellers on an expense account budget. Internet access is pricey as is the morning breakfast. Let's not even talk about the price of a cocktail from the bar. I've had meals cheaper than the price of one drink. CRAZY!!
My room had a great view of the bridge and parts of Sao Paulo. The staff is very friendly and will help every chance they can. Be sure to get two room keys. Always keep an extra due to the elevator. The system in the elevator needs to be improved. Everytime I used my key it took 2-3 times for the reader to allow me access to my floor.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Adm. Assistant to the GM at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Dear traveler,

Thank you very much for writing a review about our hotel!
I am glad to know that you were satisfied with our rooms.
Your comments regarding the prices will be forwarded to our management team to be taken into consideration.
We are very proud of our team and their hospitality! I am glad to know that you felt taken care of.
I will also forward your comment regarding the key to our maintenance team to be checked.

Thank you once again for taking part of your time to share your experience!

We hope to have you back soon!

With the kindest regards,

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I had a chance to stay at the Hilton , during the Miss universe pageant , the staff is so friendly , specially the guest services agents on the phone , they are so kind and polite to talk to .The fitness center is totally up to standards and the rooms are so welcoming and made me feel at home . Everything from Hi speed Internet access to room service excels in customer delivery . The icing on the cake was i got a Picture with the Ms. Universe 2011 , in the hotel Lobby :)

Room Tip: Room nos. 15-19 on all the floors are next to Elevators , so may be someone would prefer quiter room...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Administrative Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for post a review about our hotel.
We are very proud of our staff and very happy to know that you liked them too!
I am also glad to know that you enjoyed our Fitness Center. To be located at the 28th floor also makes the view there is amazing!
You did have a special treat with the picture! I hope it got beautiful!
Have a great day and we will be waiting for a next visit.

sandra.santos@hilton.com
são paulo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The Hilton Hotel is great.
The food in the hotel restaurant (Canvas) is very good.
The suite we stayed is huge, and they had rose petals all over.
They forgot the strawberrys and chocolate, but I let it pass. I didn´t want to spoil the date over some complaint.
We had a wonderfull time.
Also the staff is very polite and helpfull.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for such a special moment!
We are very proud to be the scenario for your celebration and extremely happy to know that we could contribute to your moment!
I am really sorry to know that the strawberry and chocolate were not delivered. Please contact me and we will be more than happy to offer you these gifts if you come to visit us again for a night or even only for a fine meal.
Accept my most sincere apologies for this situation!
Have a great day and we hope to have you back in many other special dates!

sandra.santos@hilton.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I stayed there, becasue of my Hilton Honnor membership status I upgarded to Excetcutive rooms. the hotel staff In executive lounch especialy they help me in all of my issues. Rachel Laurine lovely lady in excetutive lounch she always ask me how I spend my day, she advise places to visit and she gave a tender care to all my questions and request. I feel just like she is realy caring my stay become enjoyable in hotel. I will miss her lovely smiling face.

Also every day house keeping lady leaves a chocolate to my room it is was nice.

Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ssantos, Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Dear mertb,

In the name of the Hilton São Paulo Morumbi team I would like to thank you for your review.
Rachel was very happy to receive your recognition; she thanks you for your kind words too! Our executive lounge team is very professional and they always do their best to guarantee that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected.
This is Hilton’s promise!
I am happy to know that we were able to show you our appreciation for your loyalty to Hilton.

It will be a great pleasure to have you back in our hotel if you come back to Sao Paulo!

With best regards,