Very nice hotel. Big, classy entrance with lots of helpful staff.
The rooftop gym is very nice with a spa and a small pool with a view of the city.
The room was a very nice size. We booked a basic room, it was more like a suite. It had a seperate sitting/living area with a small fridge and sink with a balcony connecting to the bedroom. The bedroom was very nice as well.
I personally didnt enjoy the bed, it was very firm, but offered no support, it felt cheap. That, combined with loud neighbors on the balcony and numerous passing cars with extremely loud stereos.
The bathroom was very small, and the shower was TINY! I am not a large man, but it was extremely difficult to use that shower.
Overall, we got a fair price and I had no real complaints, we would def be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in Sao Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown Sao Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the Sao Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel Sao Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style - at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim Brazil