I stayed here for 3 nights and was very dissatisfied with the room. They called it a suite, but it reminded me of how I think the rooms were in former Soviet Union. Really not a place to relax at all. The "suite" was divided by a wall which made both the bedroom and the TV area very very tiny. A small balcony was nice, but rather noisy.
My personal opinion is that the rooms need a serious makeover.
The staff was okay and the pool on the rooftop seemed to be very delicate.
Breakfast was quite okay with lots of fresh fruits.
On one occation I called the reception, asking for more toilet paper. After 10 minutes with no reaction, I luckily spotted a roomkeeper in the hall and had her coming over with some paper. Very frustrating to be ignored on such a request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in Sao Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown Sao Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the Sao Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel Sao Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style - at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim Brazil