“Modern and Nice and still can do better”

Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel
Ranked #12 of 328 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a very well located Hotel at Via Olimpia. The Hotel is modern and very nice. The food is outstanding, The quality of service from the staff is excellent. Things I did not like very much were the beds which are very soft and the shower for some reason the water in the shower suddenly changes form warm to very hot. Watch out you can get burned. Management please look into this. Is dangerous and very uncomfortable for us guests.
Other than that I think this is a quality hotel

Room Tip: King Size beds are probably a better choice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lbaena
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear lbaena,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and construtive feedback.

Diretor Hotel

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We delivered a training in Sao Paulo and stayed here for 4 days. The rooms are bright, modern and very clean, the staff does everything in their power to provide for a great stay. Loved the Cappuchino's in the lobby cafe and the fact that you could walk to nice bars and restaurants (not standard in Sao Paulo). We did roam the area from here - the vicinity of the hotel is safe, but if you venture out further I would recommend to *not* wear jewelry and expensive clothes. I can recommend this hotel for business and leisure visitors to Sao Paulo.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tvonruex
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Mr tvonruex,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you for choosing Pullman SP Vila Olimpia.
Thanks again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was close to shopping and the entrance was off the main street so it was safe to get in and out of taxi. They had a great little cafe in the lobby, and the in house restaurant was convenient with English menus. There was a little misunderstanding and they charged my card for the nights we stayed but I had already paid on (hotels.com) but they fixed it when I returned the following week with ample apologies. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Remember to pack your own Face clothes..
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenna K
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Bdelightful,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.It is always a pleasure to receive positive and construtive feedback.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel premises are good. The front of the hotel was being renovated at the time so had to enter from the business entrance, but not a big issue.

The breakfast was really good, a lot of variety.

The staff is very nice, and they speak English which made a big difference.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Mr alexandroschr,

We hope to see you soon and your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I must admit that I tend to look at TripAdvisor rankings before I book a hotel or to create an impression of a hotel. This time I had no choice given that I was doing business in the area. I didn't even try to propose Hotel Unique because it would have been expensive for us at the time. So our work travel agent chose Caesar Park.
There's two of them by the way. So I got lost initially and went to the Business one. It turns out that the "non business" one is better. I loved the rooms. They are big.The aircon is extremely quiet. It's the most quiet air-con I've ever experienced. I got a room with a lovely view but on the main road. The noise insulation was brilliant. The breakfast even though didn't have many choices was great. I loved the apples at the reception. I'd pick them up everytime I go in and out. JK Iguatemi, the most beautiful shopping centre in Brazil, is a 10 min walk. Not an easy walk though given lots of people and traffic. However, Shopping Vila Olimpia (not as glamorous as JK Iguatemi) is just a block away. There's lots of shops too. Brazilian mostly and some international. JK is more international and more upmarket. I found myself going back to Vila Olimpia a lot. I had a great lunch there. There's lots of bars in the area. Back to Caesar Park. It's good value for money and one of those simple things in life that exceed your expectations (because you were not expecting much anyway). Will I stay here again? Definitely, yes!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr kkn889,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Good business hotel. Great breakfast. Rooms sometimes share a common door, which are badly isolated from sound. Otherwise very welcoming and helpful staff. Location is good, close to a shopping mall with good restaurant choices. Also the neighborhood has a good selection of bars.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Mr French_carioca,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.