This hotel is nice, clean and comfortable. The location is convenient. As a female business traveler, the hair dryer is very important. This hotel provided a blow dryer which was attached to the wall. That's okay except for the fact that the cord was a very short, tight coiled cord. I have long hair and I had to stand very close to the wall to be able to dry my hair. Very awkward. Also, there was no face cloth in the bathroom which I prefer to help remove make up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia is the region's best upscale hotel, offering easy access from Guarulhos International Airport and Congonhas Airport. In line with the design hotel concept, luxury and comfort are offered by its spacious rooms and suites as well as the HUB Food Art Lounge restaurant, which combines art with gourmet cuisine in a cosmopolitan environment. A true meeting point between different cultures. Fitness center featuring the latest technology and SPA, WIFI and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel Brazil