“Pleasant hotel”

Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel
Ranked #12 of 326 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel is nice, clean and comfortable. The location is convenient. As a female business traveler, the hair dryer is very important. This hotel provided a blow dryer which was attached to the wall. That's okay except for the fact that the cord was a very short, tight coiled cord. I have long hair and I had to stand very close to the wall to be able to dry my hair. Very awkward. Also, there was no face cloth in the bathroom which I prefer to help remove make up.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Cynthia,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
Also we would like to thank you for the nice tips concerning the hair dryer.

Carlos Estrada
Diretor Geral

There are newer reviews for Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel few days back and forgot my laptop charger behind. I contacted the hotel next day and they said they did not find it.Thank god I didn't forget my wrist watch or something. I have stayed in hotels all around the world and this is the first time something like this has happened.Really disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
PULLMANVILAOLIMPIA, Gerente de relações com clientes at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us; we value all feedback as it always affords us an opportunity to improve, so thank you for all your comments.

Once again we very much appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us on a future visit to São Paulo.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed for 6 nights on a business trip, well located for Faria Lima/ Itaim meetings, not too far from Jardins or the Iberapeura Park. Rooms where nice, comfortable and with surprisingly little road noise although you knew about it if someone sneezed in the next door room - walls are thin. Breakfast was pretty good and included in my room rate. Didn't use the restaurant but the menu looked a bit limited. Room service was adequate but nothing special. My real bug bear was no Gym! or least there was a small room with 2 treadmills and a few pathetic weights. And shared with the Ceasar Park Business hotel next door. This really needs to be addressed. Otherwise a solid business hotel. Vila Olimpia shopping mall is 200 yards away with good eating options and apparently Sao Paulo's best rated cineplex. This was quite handy.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great hotel ! Rooms spacious, well-equipped and clean. Service level exceptional everywhere. Breakfast with lots of fruit in an bright area. Location in safe business district/centre of town.
When we come back to Sao Paulo this would again be the place of choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 13, 2013

is a very relaxing place, I really enjoyed my stay over there, charming and friendly atmosphere.
Every employee works together as a team in a very friendly environment.
Very well located in Sao Paulo,

Room Tip: rooms on the 10 floors
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went to a wedding with my wife and stayed for one night. Accor hotels recently bought the group, and this hotel will be turned into a Pullman. Breakfast was really good. The bedroom needs some minor adjustments (like the courtains, that don't block 100% of the sunlight) but the overall was ok. It's close to vila olimpia shopping mall (across the street).

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and it was ok.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Reason for stay - 3 night business trip to Sao Paulo (office in Faria Lima). (we actually booked the sunday night before I arrived as I landed at 5:30am Monday and we wanted the room guaranteed for my check in - hence price below is for 4 nights accommodation)
Room type - standard
Cost with one dinner and four breakfasts - around £800.

The staff are the reason I'm giving this four stars. From arrival to departure, all the staff I met were courteous and genuinely keen to help.
The rooms are spacious, and the beds very comfortable. Marks off for lack of tea/coffee facilities in the room, and for the cheap and cheerful wardrobe and drawers which made a heck of a bang when being shut.
I had breakfast there each day and the range was ok - plenty of fresh fruit, cereal, bacon, sausages and breads. There was Brazilian cheese bread (a favourite of mine) and some great looking cakes -but not at breakfast...Default setting for pouring coffee is very milky but once I'd requested just a dash of milk, that was remembered.
I had one meal in the restaurant - much better choice than the room service menu, with a local slant to the dishes.
Wifi is ludicrously expensive - 45 BRL per day (about £15). Luckily they were having performance problems while I was there so they weren't charging.
There is a large shopping centre just over the road.
Would it be my choice for a holiday visit- no. However it was comfortable, convenient and (for a lone female traveller) secure. If I'm back for an office visit, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business