My room was fantastic, well spaced out with all possible amenities and with an incredibly comfortable bed. Staff were helpful and friendly at reception. The breakfasts were very good with a decent selection. However, the hotel charged a small fortune for the internet and the 'gym' was a former office with 2 cardio machines in it. Use of the Reebok gym next door was US$50 per session! There is a shopping mall over the road and also a number of fantastic restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia is the region's best upscale hotel, offering easy access from Guarulhos International Airport and Congonhas Airport. In line with the design hotel concept, luxury and comfort are offered by its spacious rooms and suites as well as the HUB Food Art Lounge restaurant, which combines art with gourmet cuisine in a cosmopolitan environment. A true meeting point between different cultures. Fitness center featuring the latest technology and SPA, WIFI and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel Brazil