1,015 results
All reviews nice reception business trip large room quiet neighborhood separate bedroom rooms are spacious and clean recommend this hotel gym paulo tulsi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

In general a good option, I only stayed one night and didn't get anything wrong but there were some details that took my attention.

I was assigned a room at the 14th floor, abd despite the windows seems to be new the level of noise was significantive. Also, the service at the front desk was slow.. Check in and check out...

I liked the area where the hotel is located but the hotel as itself its only for a very short stay....

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Eliana R, General Manager at Transamerica Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Come back to Transamerica Berrini!
Regards,
Eliana Ribeiro - General Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2019

The advertise free local calls, but local means VERY close to the hotel, then they bill you for standard local calls. They violate the local law by not having a price guide next to the phone. They pretend to care, but they do not. Now, the worker bees are fine (porters, doormen, etc) and helpful and the hotel rooms are fine, but the attitudes of the top brass are not acceptable.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Eliana R, General Manager at Transamerica Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Mr.

It was a pleasure to see you. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This is not our Quality standard.
Know that your opinion is very important to us, and therefore we will take into account all your observations so that we can work on possible improvements.
We hope to see you soon so that the bad impression is reversed.

Eliana Ribeiro - General Manager

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Had problems with the shower on first night due to linkage on swimming pool.
Also large group checking-in and no organization to support it.
Very expensive room service vs quality of the food.
As a positive the updated rooms are usually ver nice and only reason to stay, would go out for food

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Eliana R, General Manager at Transamerica Berrini, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Dear Mrs. Lizahpm, we regret that your experience with us has not been good, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay, the shortcomings are already being raised so that this does not happen again. We would love to see you again. A cordial hug.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious ,neat and clean with a drawing room and a separate bedroom.

An Indian restaurant Tulsi is located in the same hotel. Courteous and Friendly staff.
They have a decent breakfast spread

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I came to this hotel because I was leading a business meeting in one of their meeting rooms.
When I arrived, the staff was very nice and spoke in Spanish with me (my native language), which was very good. They offered to choose a high or low floor for my room, I chose high floor.
The room was not too big, although the bed was King, which is good in my opinion.
It was very cold outside and the hotel does not have heating system, so I was literally cold all the time I was there.
The windows in my room were broken, so they didn’t seal the noise from outside.
The bathroom is dated and the hot water is only warm (which didn’t help with the cold I was feeling).
I asked at the lobby for a plug adaptor (Brasil has a unique plug shape), and they didn’t have any!!! The only solution they gave me was: go buy one at the store one block from here (!!!)
The food at the Indian restaurant is pretty good but the service was EXTREMELY slow.
The meeting rooms did not have heating either and the assistants were all cold too, we had to bring in two personal electric heaters from one of the locals to sustain the temperature.
Everything in the hotel was outdated.
The staff from event planning tried their best to compensate our discomfort, but there are just basic things that the hotel does not fulfill.
All in, I would not recommend this hotel for business.

Date of stay: August 2018