Located just off Av. Paulista and Av. Augusta, the Tryp is right in the CBD. It is a business hotel. There is a bar/restaurant but facilities are quite basic. Small gym and pool on the 1st floor are cramped but functional.
Around the hotel you are spoiled for choice with dining options.
Clean and friendly, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRYP Sao Paulo Paulista HotelSTAY IN THE HEART OF IT ALLTucked in the financial and entertainment center of Sao Paulo, our TRYP Sao Paulo Paulista hotel puts sensational shopping, gourmet international cuisine, pulsating night life and everything cool about Sao Paulo in easy reach. Get the inside scoop on the hippest spots from the expert staff at our Sao Paulo, Brazil, hotel near Paulista Avenue.From our sleek, modern design to our spacious penthouse suites, our Sao Paulo, Brazil, hotel boasts the special touches that make a stay unforgettable. Plan your day using free Wi-Fi Internet access, and power up with our premium breakfast buffet. Our gym makes it easy to get in a workout, and our pool and sauna are perfect for relaxing after a long day. Toast the evening over a cocktail in our lobby bar, then dine in our restaurant before taking in the night life. Meeting space means you can easily get work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tryp Bela Vista
- Tryp Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Brazil