For a short stay, the Tryp Paulista will do just fine. Fairly quick check in, nice and friendly front desk staff will set you up. The upgrade I was given was nice. I cannot tell if a regular room would be smaller than the one I got. I hope not. It was very clean, nice and comfortable bed, and a small but very clean bathroom. The wifi was lousy. You had to be close to the door to get a decent signal. From the bed, no signal. Breakfast was very short on fruit choice, otherwise ok. Would go back, but for on short short business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRYP Sao Paulo Paulista HotelSTAY IN THE HEART OF IT ALLTucked in the financial and entertainment center of Sao Paulo, our TRYP Sao Paulo Paulista hotel puts sensational shopping, gourmet international cuisine, pulsating night life and everything cool about Sao Paulo in easy reach. Get the inside scoop on the hippest spots from the expert staff at our Sao Paulo, Brazil, hotel near Paulista Avenue.From our sleek, modern design to our spacious penthouse suites, our Sao Paulo, Brazil, hotel boasts the special touches that make a stay unforgettable. Plan your day using free Wi-Fi Internet access, and power up with our premium breakfast buffet. Our gym makes it easy to get in a workout, and our pool and sauna are perfect for relaxing after a long day. Toast the evening over a cocktail in our lobby bar, then dine in our restaurant before taking in the night life. Meeting space means you can easily get work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tryp Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tryp Bela Vista
- Tryp Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Brazil