A good hotel for a business tryp. Front desk was great, and general services and cleaning was fantastic. Nice lobby, natural light on most of the places, nice breakfast (could be better), and quick elevators (yes, I know, but I don't like to waste my time waiting to get into my room!). Wifi is free and available on each floor, and wired in the room. Bathroom was a little bit small, but complete. Room was quite, clean, and with a comfortable bed. Had also a desk were to work.
Price was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most attractive business centers in the capital, near Nações Unidas avenue, Expocenter Transamérica, Consulate of the United States, south zone of São Paulo, only 8km from Congonhas Airport. With modern architecture and cozy atmospheres, the hotel is aimed at the executive public, and to meet the needs of this type of client offers a complete infrastructure for social and corporate events, has of the 400 apartments, 200 twin beds apartments for groups. The hotel has a leisure area that includes: swimming pool, sauna and gym, as well as restaurant and bar, everything to make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Sao Paulo Nacoes Unidas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Nacoes Unidas Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tryp Sao Paulo Nacoes Unidas Hotel Brazil