I got upgraded to a very nice suite because they were remodelling the hotel. The room was very spacious with a nice seating area, comfortable bed, clean bathroom and very nice soft carpet. Enjoyed the Nespresso coffee maker in the room and great São Paulo views at sunset. Very nice architecture, pool area and great caipirinha's! Staff looks immaculate and is very hospitable. Good breakfast with selection of tropical fruits, juices, breads, eggs, and everything else you would expect.
São Paulo can be a bit overwhelming at first, but staff gave me some great tips about restaurants, museums, etc. The neighbourhood is very lively. Was offered a shower at the spa after check out before my flight. One negative point; lots of noise from the remodeling during the day, but I think that must be done by now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins district, just a block away from Avenida Paulista, discover the Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo Hotel, in the heart of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this five star hotel in São Paulo has everything you need to ensure an unforgettable stay. Redecorated rooms, top-level meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in Latin America. While you're there, take the opportunity to go to the theatre, visit the city's museums, enjoy the scent of the flowers and woods of Brazil and shop at top stores. Everything is so close at hand right next to this luxury hotel in downtown São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej Brazil