I can say that this hotel has one of the worst internet connections I've ever seen in Latin America. They charge you around 20 dollars per day and you can barely access to your email. No way to access videos and even less trying to use skype. Perhaps it is a good hotel bacause of its architecture and the location but prepare to not having any internet connection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to São Paulo - the economic and cultural capital of South America, its largets city and home to over 70 nationalities. Vibrant, diverse and utterly fascinating. In the exclusive Jardins neighbourhood, minutes away from the acclaimed São Paulo Museum of Art Assis Chateaubriand, the luxurious Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel is an urban oasis. With its soaring lobby, stunning pool and frequent showcasing of contemporary artists, the hotel attracts celebrities, heads of state and royalty alike. Among the wide range of rooms, discover the one that suits you best. Inspire your taste buds with our indulgent cuisine: the lively Bistrô or the poolside Narã lounge. Take advantage of our world-class Conference and Events Centre with its 7 meeting rooms, renowned for hosting seamless meetings and one of a kind weddings alike. Once the working day is done, unlock the secrets of the city with our Experience Teams, shop till you drop in the stunning JK Iguatemi luxury shopping mall, or unwind by the hotel pool and semi-tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo Brazil