Stayed here 2x for a business meeting. Service in the Hotel is excellent. Good lobby bar for drinks and ford. Breakfast and buffet restaurant in the basement is average and airo is cold. Staff is willing to help and meet to customers demands. Top floor Restaurant is great. Go there for location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to São Paulo - the economic and cultural capital of South America, its largets city and home to over 70 nationalities. Vibrant, diverse and utterly fascinating. In the exclusive Jardins neighbourhood, minutes away from the acclaimed São Paulo Museum of Art Assis Chateaubriand, the luxurious Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel is an urban oasis. With its soaring lobby, stunning pool and frequent showcasing of contemporary artists, the hotel attracts celebrities, heads of state and royalty alike. Among the wide range of rooms, discover the one that suits you best. Inspire your taste buds with our indulgent cuisine: the lively Bistrô or the poolside Narã lounge. Take advantage of our world-class Conference and Events Centre with its 7 meeting rooms, renowned for hosting seamless meetings and one of a kind weddings alike. Once the working day is done, unlock the secrets of the city with our Experience Teams, shop till you drop in the stunning JK Iguatemi luxury shopping mall, or unwind by the hotel pool and semi-tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo Brazil