I had a beautiful and big room with a nice bathroomm front Alameda Santos View, full of light.
The restaurant at floor 23 have an excellent nigh and day view of SAO. It is expensive, 2 small tapas portion and 1 soft drink USD 35, but one time you can do it, Excellent service but they charge you for everything. A thing that I didnt know is that SAO center is very diffficult to walk for persons with mobility problems, the streets are up and down, except Paulista Ave....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins district, just a block away from Avenida Paulista, discover the Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo Hotel, in the heart of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this five star hotel in São Paulo has everything you need to ensure an unforgettable stay. Redecorated rooms, top-level meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in Latin America. While you're there, take the opportunity to go to the theatre, visit the city's museums, enjoy the scent of the flowers and woods of Brazil and shop at top stores. Everything is so close at hand right next to this luxury hotel in downtown São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej Brazil