Nice hotel. Our room was massive and it was just a basic twin room. It wasn't clear from the website that you have to pay to go to the gym. To get to the swimming pool you have to walk through reception and the bar. Good location. Helpful staff but for the price I would have expected a slightly higher more discrete level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins district, just a block away from Avenida Paulista, discover the Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo Hotel, in the heart of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this five star hotel in São Paulo has everything you need to ensure an unforgettable stay. Redecorated rooms, top-level meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in Latin America. While you're there, take the opportunity to go to the theatre, visit the city's museums, enjoy the scent of the flowers and woods of Brazil and shop at top stores. Everything is so close at hand right next to this luxury hotel in downtown São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej Brazil