Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$526
Jaisha11

Wonderful hotel and friendly staff

Review of Hotel Unique
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 27, 2018via mobile
Fernanda was extremely helpful and kind! I will stay at this hotel next time for sure! This place is well located and convenient to everything - especially plaza de mayo and Cafe Tortino. You won’t regret it!
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this review
Responded Jan 16, 2019
Dear Jaisha,

On behalf of the whole team, as well as Fernanda, I'd like to thank you for your recent visit and kind review!

We all hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

4.3 miles from Hotel Unique
Room service
1.9 miles from Hotel Unique
View more hotels in Sao Paulo
1,614 results
All reviews rooftop pool veuve clicquot stunning architecture top floor hotels in sao paulo avenida paulista skye samuel business concierge turndown hyatt
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Indeed a Unique lodging experience in SP. From arrival to departure, you are pampered by the staff.
Chef Bassoleil provides you a feast to the palate - try the gluten free pasta or the PF risotto for an authentic Brazilian culinary experience.
Bed is heavenly, and don’t forget to
Visit the spa.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lfll777
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! My team and I are very glad you felt pampered throughout your stay - that is exactly what we love to do, as well as to provide a "unique" experience to each and every guest.

We are also happy to hear that our bed was very relaxing after your Skye and spa experiences :)

Please come back soon! It will be a delight to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights to visit our daughter studying at USP.

From first impressions this hotel is outstanding. Special mention to Mike on check in who organised a few little extras, the ladies who come to your room at around 6.00pm with bottles of water and small desserts. Great breakfast, well equipped gym, comfortable beds..etc.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Robert,

Thank you for such an outstanding review! It is very rewarding to receive such kind feedback. I have shared it with the team, especially Mike and housekeeping.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2018

We stayed for one night at Unique, for soem relax and swimming pool use. It was s great stay, and particularly I would like to mention the very good service and attention.
The room itself has a curious decoration (as the whole hotel). May be the finishing of furniture is not as perfect as could be. But all in all, it was a great experience.
Being the use of the swimming pool a main reason for our stay, a paragraph about it: great view of the city, particularly of the Ibirapuera park.
Definitely, I will come back!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarlosBehrends
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear Mr Behrends,

It was a pleasure having you and your wife recently with us! Thank you for taking your time to evaluate your experience at our hotel. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our "unique" decor and architecture, but, overall, it is most rewarding to know that the services my team provided were mentioned firstly.

We all hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

From the very moment you cross its 25 feet tall entry doors you’re into a unique experience. I only wish I had stayed here more often. Everything is minimalistic except its service. Rooms were smaller than I had expected but nothing in São Paulo compares to its rooftop view having a strawberry caipiroshka. One of my favourite places!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank X_freq_flyer_13572
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to read such kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed our "unique" architecture, and our services.

We all hope to welcome you back soon for a new caipiroska at Skye Bar :)

Reviewed October 11, 2018

I stop in Sau Paulo for a week in my way to South Africa. The experience to be in this particular hotel is a complete experience, the bar in the rooftop and the service of the staff to make everything possible is incredible.

Room tip: The highest floor the better
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Camilo,

Such a pleasure to read your words! Thank you very much. My team and I always strive to provide a flawless, "unique" experience to our dear guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon!