I stayed one night at the Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Flat. The room was OK, with nothing really special. 3G reception in my 8th floor room was awful, as well as Brazilian operator NET-Embratel wifi. If you like jogging on the treadmill they have one (only one) at the 11th floor with a very nice view. Breakfast room is very tiny and breakfast is not really exciting. I would expect to have at least some assortemnt of youghourts... The spa was in maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand Tulip Inn is proud to offer one of the best hotel options in downtown Sao Paulo, prepared with care to meet the different needs of our guests, always with our trademark excellence in customer service so characteristic of our hotels. Hotel Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista is located at one sole address with the convenience of a prime location a little over one block from the Paraiso subway station, near Paulista Avenue and Vergueiro street, along with excellent facilities for events and many other services. Our hotel is well prepared to serve guests on business as well as those who come to Sao Paulo for fun or for medical treatment, respecting the needs of each guest and offering excellent reference information for their stay in the paulista capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Flat Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil