I've stayed at the Golden Tulip Park Plaza a couple of times and I think it's worth the money. it's not very expensive, for São Paulo standards, has a great location (Alameda Lorena is parallel to Paulista Av.), and is close to several restaurants.
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good.
The staff is not very warm but they are polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of the hotel at São Paulo is incredibly convenient, combining Alameda Lorena's charm with a silent, residential area surrounded by boutiques and charming, little restaurants, all easily accessible thanks to its proximity to Nove de Julho Avenue. And adding to that convenience are excellent hotel facilities part of Golden Tulip's network, offering comfortable, elegant rooms with the complete, working setup for events at São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splitty, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Park Plaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Park Plaza Sao Paulo
- Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins Brazil
- Sao Paulo Golden Tulip
- Sao Paulo Park Plaza