An apartment hotel near to the financial district, around the hotel was a good selection of restaurants and a supermarket. I was on the 12th floor, the room had a bedroom, lounge area/kitchen and bathroom. The room was tidy and functional with air conditioning, my only complaint was there was not a kettle or coffee, you had to boil the water in the microwave.
Breakfast was excellent value and a nice selection, the breakfast staff were very friendly, as were those on reception.
In summary good value hotel in a safe area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Park is considered one of the most upscale hotels in Sao Paulo, combining the international experience and a local touch with sophisticated and personalized services. Located 3.1 Miles (5 km) from Congonhas Airport, 21.7 Miles (35 km) from Guarulhos International Airport and next to Ibirapuera Park (green area in Sao Paulo), it also enjoys easy access to the city's main financial areas: Paulista, Berrini, Av. Brazil and Faria Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Accor Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Sofitel
- Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil