The room was one of the biggest I have ever stayed. The room was at upfloor and quiet. The bathroom was big .The bed was very comfortable to sleep well. The breakfast was pretty good and there are many selections. There are two negative things about the hotel.One of them is far away from downtown. You must take a cab wherever you want. If you do not mind it it's ok but if you do ,choose another hotel .The other one is if you want to use the internet at the business center you are charged!!! Everyone do not have to have a laptop or iphone..İt is not fair for the Mercury standarts hotel.Finally the room,bed,breakfast are good.The location and internet are bad..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Park is considered one of the most upscale hotels in Sao Paulo, combining the international experience and a local touch with sophisticated and personalized services. Located 3.1 Miles (5 km) from Congonhas Airport, 21.7 Miles (35 km) from Guarulhos International Airport and next to Ibirapuera Park (green area in Sao Paulo), it also enjoys easy access to the city's main financial areas: Paulista, Berrini, Av. Brazil and Faria Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Accor Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Sofitel
- Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil