Located in Pinheiros, one of the historical areas of Sao Paulo, this Hotel has much to offer.
Comfortable rooms, mine was diveded into lobby and sleeping area. A swimming pool that is big enough to enjoy it and the overall athmosphere is the one of a 4star Hotel.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
The only negative aspect for me was the Restaurant which offers Italian kitchen. It was to adapeted to brazilian taste and not too original.
Fortunately Breakfast was excellent.
Wifi is free however really slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros hotel is well located, close to Avenida Paulista, Rua Oscar Freire and the Vila Madalena district with its famous Batman Alley. Also close to Hospital das Clinicas and Reboucas convention center. The hotel features refurbished rooms with a modern and functional design offering wonderful views of Sao Paulo. A hotel offering a complete range of services, such as restaurant, WIFI, parking, bar, fitness center, sauna and a charming pool. Extensive events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Sao Paulo Excellence Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel Brazil
- Accor Sao Paulo