Stayed here for two weeks on a business trip. Nice, modern two-room suites with comfortable bed, refrigerator and microwave. No bathtub. Hardwood floors can echo with sounds in the hallway or outside.
My biggest gripe is the fact that the internet is slow to non-existant. For that reason, I would not stay here or recommend to anyone else for business. It is okay for anyone who doesn't need to work. The internet is so spotty you cannot even stay connected to skype for more than a minute. However, the internet in the lobby does work a bit better.
Elevators are slow, and each person much insert a key to get to desired floor. This is difficult when needing to access a colleagues room on a different floor.
Very good service, excellent food, and good location with a grocery and multiple food options within a block radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros hotel is well located, close to Avenida Paulista, Rua Oscar Freire and the Vila Madalena district with its famous Batman Alley. Also close to Hospital das Clinicas and Reboucas convention center. The hotel features refurbished rooms with a modern and functional design offering wonderful views of Sao Paulo. A hotel offering a complete range of services, such as restaurant, WIFI, parking, bar, fitness center, sauna and a charming pool. Extensive events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Sao Paulo Excellence Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel Brazil
- Accor Sao Paulo