Lowest prices for your stay
$45
View deal
Booking.com$44
Priceline$44
Hotels.com$45
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Nice first impression of São Paulo, had a bi lingual clerk, checked in early room was very nice for a reasonable price offered breakfast as well. Upon checking out the held my luggage due to my night flight. No complaints

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Mercure Moema.

It was with pleasure that we received your congratulations. We will not fail to share your comments with the entire team. Your satisfaction is the best reward for our employees who work every day to provide you an impeccable service.

In the hope of welcoming you again, please accept our best regards.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I have stayed in my fair share of crappy Brazilian hotel rooms... but this was pretty bad.
The rooms are just OLD.
They honestly need to start over from scratch.
The bathroom shower is SMALL and it doesn't have anything more than the bare minimums.
Our hair drier was broken, I had to order up another one.
I needed extra towels, and they were quite stingy.

A hotel this outdated does not belong in Moema.

I will say though that the people running the front desk were very nice.
It's to bad they work at such a crappy, old hotel. I feel bad for them.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience at Mercure Sao Paulo Moema. We regret that the service did not live up to your expectations, please accept our sincere apologies.

Mercure hotels always want to provide the best quality of service during their stay; Consequently, your opinion is fundamental to us. We assure you that the necessary measures will be taken to improve the quality of the services you have referred to us.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to regain your confidence for a next stay.

In the hope of welcoming you briefly, please accept our compliments.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

The location of the hotel allows easy access to public transportation, shopping malls and also for those who enjoy walking take a walk around to Ibirapuera Park.

And also you can go to the supermarket to shop, as well as some good restaurants

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank PedroBrum

Dear Mr. Brum,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Mercure Moema.

It was with pleasure that we received your congratulations. Waiting to see you soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Reservation for 2 adults + 2 Chd, they don't have 2 rooms intercommunicated. I had to pay upgrade to a "superior" apartment with 2 rooms: old, poor decorated, beneath the academy (waked with the repetitive sound of the threadmill on my head).
No wellcome or advantages for a Le club member.
It is not a Mercure pattern hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure SP Moema. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Paulo Crema

Reviewed August 12, 2016

This is a fairly good apart hotel in the Moema district of Sao Paulo. It is fairly quiet except for the occasional jet liner, but that noise thankfully is mostly during the day. It is a good distance away from the metro but there is easy access to buses which can take you to all parts of Sao Paulo. The room was comfortable. However, I found that the front desk staff could have been a bit more helpful. I will like to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
h3538-gm, Manager at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure SP Moema. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Paulo Crema