3 people are viewing this hotel
$39
Booking.com$43
eDreams$43
Travelocity$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Reservation for 2 adults + 2 Chd, they don't have 2 rooms intercommunicated. I had to pay upgrade to a "superior" apartment with 2 rooms: old, poor decorated, beneath the academy (waked with the repetitive sound of the threadmill on my head).
No wellcome or advantages for a Le club member.
It is not a Mercure pattern hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure SP Moema. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

This is a fairly good apart hotel in the Moema district of Sao Paulo. It is fairly quiet except for the occasional jet liner, but that noise thankfully is mostly during the day. It is a good distance away from the metro but there is easy access to buses which can take you to all parts of Sao Paulo. The room was comfortable. However, I found that the front desk staff could have been a bit more helpful. I will like to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
h3538-gm, Manager at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure SP Moema. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

The team of hotel staff is always ready to help when requested. The location of this hotel allows the use of public transport (bus, taxi, metro) and also practice of sport to the Ibirapuera Park, like walking.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank PedroBrum
h3538-gm, Manager at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear:

Mercure SP Moema

You did a very helpful analysis to all travellers.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Well placed at the heart of Moema, this hotels has fair services and prices. Very nice people. Surrounded by several dinner and bar choices at walking distance. Good.parking services It has a good breakfast, spacious rooms but need a reform. For Business or weekends

Date of stay: July 2016
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Luccas:

Mercure SP Moema

You did a very helpful analysis to all travellers.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I have stayed for several times in this hotel, and would for sure stay again. They have very good services and location is excellent, with several restaurants, bars, market places, and the Ibirapuera Park nearby, where we can easily get by walk. The subway is not that close, but not far to get to the nearest subway station by Taxi or Bus.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Dear: