3 people are viewing this hotel
$39
Booking.com$43
eDreams$43
Hurb$48
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2016

The team of hotel staff is always ready to help when requested. The location of this hotel allows the use of public transport (bus, taxi, metro) and also practice of sport to the Ibirapuera Park, like walking.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank PedroBrum
h3538-gm, Manager at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure SP Moema. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mercure SP Moema

You did a very helpful analysis to all travellers.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Well placed at the heart of Moema, this hotels has fair services and prices. Very nice people. Surrounded by several dinner and bar choices at walking distance. Good.parking services It has a good breakfast, spacious rooms but need a reform. For Business or weekends

Date of stay: July 2016
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Luccas:

Mercure SP Moema

You did a very helpful analysis to all travellers.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I have stayed for several times in this hotel, and would for sure stay again. They have very good services and location is excellent, with several restaurants, bars, market places, and the Ibirapuera Park nearby, where we can easily get by walk. The subway is not that close, but not far to get to the nearest subway station by Taxi or Bus.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h3538-gm, Gerente at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Dear:

Reviewed May 16, 2016

I lived here almost 3 weeks, I really appreciated its great localization closing to the very good restaurants, easy to go by walking. It is also not so far from the Ibirapuera park (~1km).
Remarks:
- Sometimes my room manifested a bad smell/odor, I think came from the bathroom, I did not complain due to the fact most of the time I was out of my room (suite 136).
- Dinner: I tried 2 or 3 times but I suggest to take it out once there is a plenty of great restaurants near by the hotel.
- Breakfast: I had it in the past (old travels to SP), but not this year. Price is ~R$ 30 per person..
"Some intresting places:
- Berakfast: Emporio Moema (R$ 34,90 per person), Via Cafe (R$ 32 per person + 10%). Both are 1 or 2 blocks far from the hotel.
- Dinner: Giardino (main dishes from 45 to 80BRL), Aoyama (R$ 86 per person + 10%), La Gloria or Speranza (Pizzarias), La Ventana Parilla Argentina ($$$)"
- Parking: R$ 18,00 per day;

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank hdsjr
h3538-gm, Gerente geral at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Dear Client,

Thank for your very helpful analysis to all travellers and for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 23, 2016

We loved the location of the hotel. There's a bus stop, a pharmacy and a supermarket nearby. The room itself was like a little apartment with a living room with a sofa, lots of cupboard space and a sink and kitchen corner. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning efficient. The staff is very friendly. Only negative comment would be about the food from the restauraunt. I would rather starve than eat any of the stuff that they bring you on a plate and call "food". All in all, very recommendable accommodation, just eat elsewhere :)

Room tip: Book ahead of time and join the accorhotels programme for a good deal
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
h3538-gm, Gerente geral at Hotel Mercure Sao Paulo Moema, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Dear ThakurMD:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure SP Moema. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address this problem with our reastaurant and prevent future occurrence.