This is the first time i visited Sao Paulo on a business trip and stayed in Novotel for 11 days.
Everything is fine there, very nice and clean room, beautiful hotel and quiet environment.
Here is not near downtown but you can truly enjoy the relaxing life here.
It would be better if hotel can supply hot water in room and vending machine to let people buy snacks or instant noodles at night.
Besides, everything is perfect there.
I will be willing to stay in Novotel again next time when I go to Sao Paulo in the next half year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil