That´s a hotel with a great location, metro station really closeby. The rooms have now a new bed, and it´s a good one. The towels are like sandpaper, the shower has moldy tiles, under the bed you´ll find a ton of dust. You only get one shampoo and one soap per room, even as a couple. Really cheap attitude. Few TV channels. As I said, location is the strongest feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista hotel is located on Avenue Paulista, the largest business district in Brazil, across from the church of Sao Luis college. The centre of Sao Paulo is 4 km away, Congonhas airport 13 km and Guarulhos international airport 40 km.The hotel offers 236 airconditioned rooms including 2 rooms with facilities for guests with limited mobility. A restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service and undercover pay parking are at your disposal. Completely non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Bela Vista
- Ibis Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil