The Ibis CGH (Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo-SP, Brazil) is a good option if you need a reasonably comfy/clean hotel at walking distance from such airport. Rooms are the usual Ibis standard, but clean. Although the business center / business corners resources are not huge, their young staff do all they can to accomodate your needs. I needed to print a file which was on a pen-drive, but the file was corrupted. Eventually, I had the file sent to front desk via e-mail, so they printed it for me and charged just R$ 0,50 per page, which - considering the location - sounded like fair. Breakfast is reasonable (+R$ 13,00). The rate was expensive (R$ 209,00) for the hotel in question, but so is Brazil on those strong R$ / weak € / weak US$ nowadays. Overall a convenient choice located at CGH Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas hotel is located in front of Congonhas Airport. We are located 7kilometers close to the Sao Paulo Expo (Imigrantes), 11kilometers to the Transamerica Expo and close to subway stations. Our Services: Breakfast - 4:00 until 10:00AM; Shuttle: hotel x airport x hotel; Parking; Free wi fi and business center; Bar: 24 hour open; Lunch and Dinner; Convention Rooms. The hotel has 391 apartments with 1 queen-size bed or 2 single beds or 1 queen-size bed and 1 single bed (check availability), air conditioning system, locker, mini bar and cable TV. Hotel 100% non smoking. Dog friendly (check rules). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Brazil