Visited hotel as a business traveler in December 2012. Arrived on a weekend, so was very convenient to jog across the street for shopping and eating a at two very large malls. Hotel itself was good, not great. Pretty average bed, shower, and bathroom. TVs had been upgraded to flatscreen - a nice plus. Breakfast (included in my room rate) was above average, with a lot of selection.
The negatives for the hotel included:
- the Internet access: connection was good, but the transmission speed was terrible. You could tell it was impacting the reception as well, as simple requests took extra long for their computers to process. Thus check out was longer then desired. An express check out would be helpful.
- the elevators: they were in good working order and plenty fast, but there wasn't enough capacity when needed (mornings, check out, check in).
I would stay again, but not count on connecting with my family via the Internet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Tree Premium Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tree Towers Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Hotel Morumbi
- Blue Tree Premium Morumbi Sao Paulo, Brazil