2 people are viewing this hotel
$124
Free cancellation until 10/15/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$107
Official Hotel$125
Trip.com$104
2,008 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I stayed here for 2 nights. One night on the 2nd FL, and another on the 18th FL. I took the Airport Bus Service from Guarulhos airport to Faria Lima stop. The bus stops at a gas station across the street from the hotel. The check in and check out process took some time, it looked like everybody was trying to check in/out at the same time. Both rooms that I stayed at did not have a bathtub. The room on the 18th FL had a LCD TV, and balcony; the one on the 2nd FL had a small regular TV, no balcony. The breakfast was pretty good for my standard. Breakfast was included in the rate. They charge R$22 for internet service, and R$ 14 for parking with in/out priviledges.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ams30
Blue Tree Premi... F, Service Supervisor at Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

We would like to thank you for filling out our survey form.

The satisfaction of all clients is our utmost goal and your opinion is essential to the continuous improvement as well as providing us valuable information to keep a high standard in quality assurance.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Blue Tree Premium Faria Lima.

Reviewed May 8, 2009

I just received a personal letter on the post from the manager, thanking me for the compliments and for filling the survey. That they personally take the time to write to guests shows how committed they are to customer service.

I have stayed here for the last night of a holiday in Brazil, mainly just so I could give my fiancée a quick taste of São Paulo and its amazing restaurants and nightlife. Although when in business I'll usually stay at the George V in Itaim, this time, as I was paying, Blue Tree seemed like a more sensible choice, at nearly half the price. The location is great too, as Itaim is the hub for all financial companies, but also fine dining and nightlife. Location is very important in São Paulo as you don't want to be taking one-hour cab rides all the time!

The reception area is pretty underwhelming and due to its small size can feel crowded. However, whilst the reception lacks in looks, the staff will more than make up for it with efficiency. I mentioned to Augusto at reception that this was my fiancée's first time and Brazil, and could he put us in a room with a good view, and he immediately complied by upgrading us to a superior room on the 20th floor and massive balcony overlooking two of the cities main avenues.

The room itself is quite small and does feel a bit cluttered as someone else mentioned. It has a sofa, small table, desk, comfy bed and flat screen TV. The bathroom is less impressive as it doesn't feature a bathtub and the toilet flush is very weak. That was my only complaint.

With regards to noise: there's no getting away from it in São Paulo. Despite being on the 20th floor, you could hear traffic, so keeping windows closed is a must. There's also helicopter noise, especially when they land at the hotel's helipad (every other building seems to have a helipad) and it's located right on the approach to the local airport, so expect jets flying very close by directly overhead!

Breakfast was included and consisted of a very nice buffet. Service at the restaurant was quick, despite it being full of business people in the morning. Bear in mind there's quite a bit of wait for the lifts in the morning rush hour. In short, this hotel is very business oriented, but that didn't stop us from thoroughly enjoying our stay. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in town on personal business.

Date of stay: April 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rafkam

Reviewed August 17, 2008

Stayed at Blue Tree for a business trip this last week. I found the rooms to be very comfortable. The breakfast buffe was great and plentiful. Lots fresh fruit, yoghurts, juices, coffee, pastries, pancakes, etc.

The staff was very nice and most speak English (not the bell boys and not all break fast staff either). The bar was busy and has internet access (wireless) for a fee.

Some things that didn't really bother me but may be worth mentioning: no bathtub, no ironing boards (had to send out clothes for ironing instead as there was none to borrow either; an unexpected cost), could not get TV to work but my friends TV worked. Had to wait for the elevators for some time during busy morning hours.

Date of stay: August 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TravelingSwede

Reviewed May 9, 2008

Was here for business / tourism. Hotel is a new 25 story tower with a great location in the new business district in Sao Paulo. It's a cab ride away from other points of interest in the City.

Hotel service is great, English spoken by nearly everyone. Very helpful when planning a tourism excursion in or outside of the city.

Room service reasonably priced and efficient. The deluxe rooms have dramatic views of the city and huge balconies.

A highlight for me was the view from gym, which is located on the top floor of the building. Jogging with a view of the sun setting over the massive Sao Paulo megapolis is incredible. Downside is that the gym is tiny and lacks modern equipment - kind of surprising for a hotel of this magnitude.

Only other consideration is the noise on weekend nights. The neighbourhood is a weird mix of business / club district - and even from the upper floors one could hear the distant beats from the street.

Date of stay: May 2008
1  Thank cafedude

Reviewed May 9, 2008

I have been staying at this hotel since 2003 and definitely is a very good hotel, added to the perfect location on the crossing of Faria Lima and JK. Service and breakfest are above average, and the doub le rooms are ok and clean. That was one of the reason why I choosed this hotel to my guest during my weeding in 2004. And everybody was really satisfied about staying here!. Whenever you stay and really want to relax, ask for a higher room focusing Faria Lima, once the back street is full of bars that are open until late at night.
However, since last year , the rates of this hotel have increased a lot (more than 40%) comparing with the passed years added to the fact that parking also needs to be payed saparately (before was included and now represent almost 7% of the daily rate).
If you are in a budget travelling (which I was until early 2007) you can forget this hotel, but if you want and can afford a good location, good hotel and good service this is definitely the place.

Date of stay: January 2006