This is a nice hotel but, unfortunately, the Check in/out procedures at this, and other Accor Hotels (Ibis, Mercure - that I have stayed at) are archaic. When I book a hotel on-line, I enter all the pertinent data and, usually, pre-pay for the room (to get the pre-pay discount). When I got to the Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte, the front-desk associate found my reservation and then ... RE-ENTERED all this information - BY HAND - on a "Press Hard; You Are Making Three Copies" type form which he handed over for me to sign. Then, presumably, this form goes somewhere in the back offices of the hotel where the data is RE-ENTERED, BY HAND, so that ... Excuse me, the data was ALREADY in the hotel's computer database. Anyway, because of this, the line at the Front Desk was very long and moved at snail's pace. The same is true when checking out, with customers frantically trying to get to the airport to catch planes, etc. The people at Accor need to take a look at check in/out procedures at other, 21st Century hotel chains like Marriott, Hyatt, H.I. etc. which are streamlines and very quick and take advantage of the fact that ... the customer's info (most importantly credit card info) is ALREADY IN YOUR DATABASE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Part of complex that includes Center Norte Shopping, Lar Center Shopping and Expo Center Norte convention center, Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte it is also located near from Anhembi convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Novotel
- Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte Brazil