Recently renovated hotel with good service.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with the usual amenities. Bathrooms were not renovated and look a bit out of place but the large shower with good water pressure make up for the lack of style.
There are no iron and ironing boards available, if need to press something you must go to the “Ironing Room” in the lower floor to do this (???) so I was forced to get dresses twice
Had dinner in the hotel one of the evening and was excellent. Excellent breakfast buffet with wide selection of cold and hot items, one of the best I have encountered in my travels.
Service in the hotel is friendly although reception staff not very helpful regarding dining recommendations.
Hotel location is good if in São Paulo for business. Staying for almost a week we found the options for dining in the neighborhood are quite limited.
Free Wi-Fi service is functional although not available in public areas after check-out. After staying for 5 nights at this hotel I found it frustrating the staff was unwilling to give a password to access the internet while I waiting for the time to depart to the airport.
Recommend Japanese Restaurant next door to hotel – great service and very nice fresh sushi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pullman São Paulo Ibirapuera, comfort, technology, services... discover a new era for business or leisure travel! An upscale and modern hotel from Accor, located next to Ibirapuera Park, close to the main business and leisure districts of the city. It occupies a strategic location for both - business and leisure - travelers in São Paulo’s most dynamic city. About 3.1 miles (5km) from the domestic airport (Congonhas – CGH), and 15.5 miles (25km) from the international airport (Guarulhos GRU).Apart from leisure, Pullman São Paulo Ibirapuera is introducing a fresh approach to the planning of meetings, conventions, seminars and incentive events. The hotel’s approximately 2000 meters of meeting and function spaces include a spectacular Grand Ballroom, 14 meeting rooms, and a pre-function area, where flexible configurations can be provided for small or big events request.Extensive line up of dining and entertainment facilities are available at the hotel, including the It Restaurant | Bar | Tea Deli, which offers a trendy atmosphere with live cooking shows on a culinary journey. Bunk Lobby Lounge, an interactive and cozy space to chill-out as well as Fit and Spa that offers full range facilities to relax your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil