Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
$65
Free cancellation until 07/01/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE $10
Expedia.com$66
Priceline$67
eDreams$67
All reviews working space the ground floor key card internet access air conditioner ihg gym bibi business leisure stable balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Stayed in Staybridge Suites in Sao Paulo for 4 nights in March 2009 - terrific experience. Never been to Sao Paulo (or Brazil) before but it was an awesome experience.

-staff is incr friendly and helpful in making recommendations on restaurants/bars to go to, and are very friendly in general, speak English very well
-very safe area; before going I had heard all sorts of stories of how dangerous Sao Paulo is; didn't notice any of this, although we did take taxis for most journeys in the evening
-there is a terrific food-court with cinema next to the hotel which has all sorts of eating options ranging from quick/budget to more expensive
-room was big, in great shape and very clean

Overall, i would highly recommend the hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Londonboy2007
Reviewed September 29, 2008

I've stayed in the Staybridge Suites in Sao Paulo on a business trip in July 08. We were given a double suite overlooking the food court on the second floor. The room is spacious and the extra seating area helps easy out the feeling that one is just in a hotel room. There is a microwave and a little seating table, ideal for snacks and a cup of coffee. There is proper coffee machine and also a minibar. The breakfast was amazing. As most Brazilians hotels, the "continental breakfast" is way more than we get in America/England. Bacon, sausages, eggs, 5 different types of bread, 3 types of cakes, Pao de Queijo, 5 different types of fresh fruit, cheeses, ham, turkey, fresh juices, cornflakes, you name it, it was there.

The hotel is ideally located in Itaim Bibi - a very nice area of Sao Paulo. There are Correios (post office) vey close by, supermarket, taxi rank (a must when in SP as the transport is not as reliable as the one in London), and loads of restaurants. The hotel is part of a food court, with about 12 different restaurants to choose from, and they all face a central courtyard, ideal for a nice dinner and relaxed atmosphere.

This hotel was great and I'd definetly go back.

Date of stay: July 2008
2  Thank Jububbles
Reviewed September 3, 2008

I wasn't sure about writing this review, because I figured that if I keep the secret to myself I had more chances of getting a room next time i am in SP.

I am regular to SP and this has been a wonderful finding, a huge nice room, and an excellent price. ($180)
I was given a beautifully room on the 30th floor with a great view.
The small mall below the hotel has some nice restaurants and cafes, and even a starbucks soon.

The location it is excellent a couple block away from Faria Lima in Itaim.

Great choice!.

Date of stay: August 2008
1  Thank SuroAB
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Have stayed here several times on business. It's a serviced apartment concept but you can book nightly as for a hotel. The apartments are generously sized, and very nicely finished. The desk and living area is great for working (good internet connection), and the higher rooms have great views. The shower room (no bath) is basic but functional. There's a kitchenette if you feel like bringing food in, and of course a kettle and coffee machine.

A good continental breakfast is provided, and the dining room's been renovated within the last year, very tastefully.

There's (paid) access to the commercial gym, with a tiny pool, in the same building, and the complex has a foodcourt with a good choice of fast food and mid-range restaurants (and a couple of shops and a multiplex cinema).

Sao Paulo's huge so whether the location is good or not depends on what you want to do. Do your research first! It's in an upscale and safe neighbourhood, and convenient for many newer businesses.

Finally, it's good value for money in an increasingly very expensive city!

Date of stay: February 2008
3  Thank hoboesque
Reviewed July 16, 2008

I travel to Sao Paulo several times a year and usually stay at the Melia Jardim Europa, but recently their rates have gone up a lot and I decided to try another hotel without moving from Itaim which is a nice and safe area of Sao Paulo. I was bit concerned by the previous reviews but at the end I'm happy I stayed there. It is not luxory but doesn't pretend to be.
1) I arrived very early morning (from Europe). Room was not ready but front desk guy promised to have one within 1 hour, in the meantime I was granted breakfast. I got the room 45 min later only!
2) Room was big enough with separated sitting area, but looked a bit tired and sad, some refurbishing in lighter colours would make it more pleasant. Bed is queen size (why not king?) but comfortable. Bathroom is also adequate size but why no window?? In winter taking a shower is a real challenge, but for sure it wakes you up!
3) I hate going to the restaurant alone so mini kitchen and microwave were the best solution. Supermarket is not far away and you can always get a cab if you don't want to walk. They are not expensive.
4) I also liked having a small balcony, some fresh air instead of aircon only. Very surprisingly I had to sign that door was unlocked under my responsibility
5) Breakfast was good and with a wide choice, however restaurant is somehow depressing, not enough lightened and with dark seats and tables. Brighter colours would help the mood.
6) Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. They were ready to help every time I had a question, allowed a late check-out although the hotel was fully booked and even booked the hairdresser for me.
At the end it was a good choice, I will probably stay there again next time

Date of stay: June 2008