“Perfect escape from the office”

Brazil For All - Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$250.00*
and up
Eco-Tour of São Paulo
Ranked #19 of 83 Tours in Sao Paulo
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide high quality personal tours for groups or individual, tours in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro according to interests and likes. We have our own transport and highly-educated professionals to attend your needs and offer a unique and safe travel experience in Brazil.
Hamburg
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect escape from the office”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

A colleague and I decided to do sightseeing in Sao Paulo with Denis and a weekend at Ihla Bella. Best decision we could have taken! Here my pros as I do not have cons:

+ Good English
+ Always in time
+ We always felt safe (and well entertained even in a huge traffic jam)
+ We have learnt a lot about the country.

Summary: Safe way to discover parts of Brazil!

Brazilforall, Owner at Brazil For All - Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you girls very much. I appreciated also showing you a beatiful part of my country. ope to see you again back here! Regards, Denis

Tauranga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Private guided tour - Excellent!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Every good thing you have read about Dennis is true. I had a day spare at the end of a week long trip to Sao Paulo. I read the reviews from other travellers about Dennis and booked a half day tour with getyourguide.com. Dennis catered the tour to my personal interest in historic architecture and local markets. He was polite, friendly, well spoken and incredibly generous with his time. Dennis sacrificed his own time to show me more of Sao Paulo than I had paid for. Thank you so much Dennis for making my last day in Brazil an enjoyable and educational one!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for private tours”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Knowledgable, punctual, accomodating-this was what we were looking for in our tour-guide and he got all of it. I and my husband spent two days with Denis on our first visit to Sao Paulo in July 2013. We did a night tour on one day, and ecotour in the Cantareira Park and a city tour on the other day. We got a great introduction to the city by seeing Sao Paulo's landmarks, as well as visiting places frequented mostly by locals. We will be coming back to Sao Paulo to explore more of it-there is so much to see!

Visited July 2013
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice tour Ubatuba with Denis”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I booked 2,5 days with Brasil For All Tours and Denis was my tour guide. First half day city tour in Sao Paulo and after that to Ubatuba. He is a very nice, good English speaking man, who never went from my side when I traveled to Ubatuba. Very safe and nice. He knows all the paths to walk and I've seen a lot of the place in a short time. Swimming was marvelous.

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Guided tour of Sao Paulo”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We only had an afternoon to visit Sao Paulo so our Hotel recommended Brazil For All Turismo. Denis was our tour guide and was fantastic! He took us to all of the areas of interest and was very accomodating in that, for example, he would drop us off at the marketplace to allow us time to walk around and enjoy the sights. He also helped in translating, in particular at the soccer stadium when he assisted me in getting my son a local soccer shirt! The highlight was dinner in a very "hip" area where we got to dine/drink at a sidewalk cafe/restaurant - Salve Jorge. Denis then took us to a place where we could pick up some liquid souvenirs to take home with us. We definitely would recommend Denis for a guided tour of Sao Paulo.

Visited November 2012