“Top Japanese Resturant in São Paulo”
Review of Toro Sushi

Toro Sushi
Reserve with
Toro Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #750 of 38,998 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Toro Sushi is a gourmet Japanese restaurant in the Moema neighborhood. The menu has Sushi, Sashimi and many other dishes. Service is great and the atmosphere is wonderful in a small restaurant setting. A wide variety of Sushi including many hot rolls that are difficult to find, such as Unagi. Not much to say other than try this one, it is wonderful.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I can say that this restaurent provides the best japanese food, especially rolls. "Ebi Fry Roll" made me crazy. It was so fantastic. They have some their own menus, rolls and fusion sushi. Every hot rolls are so nice. And fusion sushi is good. I ate "Maguro Foie Teriyaki", which is made by tuna sushi, foie gras and egg tempura. What a amazing mix and taste!!
And you can have a seat just front of cookers.
I strongly recommend to choose this restaurent to people loving fusion japanese food.

1  Thank lovepjy1
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just had dinner with my husband there. Excellent Japanese restaurant ! The food is so fresh and service is super. I am a bit dificult for food, but this one is teally good . Will definelly come back.

1  Thank katekatekatekatekate
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was at Toro yesterday with my girlfriend, and it was excellent. We had a menu for 2 (120 BRL) and a sake sampler (39 BRL).
First the fish was really excellent, top quality. Not your typical basic SP sashimi/sushi.
The recipes were yummy and tasty (little fruity glazes on the sashimis, maki with glaze and delicate fried onion shavings on top) without distracting too much from the quality of the fish. It's probably closer to "pacific northwest Japanese" food you'll find in Vancouver or Seattle than Tokyo, but I love it like that.

Definitely a gastronomic, innovative restaurant.

( By international/Japanese standards, it was really a lot of excellent food but I guess Brazilians would find it just OK ).
The menu for 2 was 120 BRL. You also have tasting menu at 120 BRL per person (7 dishes I think) if you really want to have fun.

Absolutely totally worth it, will try to go there as soon as possible.

2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very clean and stylish restaurant - Varied menu. Didn't have it in English, but Julie our waitress had excellent English and helped us to make our selection. The food was fresh and beautifully presented.

1  Thank Pally C