“Fantastic Suchi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We recently went to this restaurant with a large group of friends. We had the Rodízio type menu and not being very used to suchi this was a really good way of tasting a lot of various dishes. The food kept coming at a steady pace until we could eat no more. Everything we tasted was very delicious. A great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,542)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This restaurant has the traditional “rodizio”, however there are different options included, as some hot dishes, fried shrimps, for instance. Every time I went there, I found fresh fish, and as I arrived before the “rush hour”, I didn´t have problems with the service or waiting for a table (talking about Moema unit). The price is a little expensive but it is worthwhile according to the food and the atmosphere!
We recommend this restaurant, but arrive early!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

A couple of weeks ago some good friends invited us to a dinner in this restaurant and as I'm not a japanese food fan I was not that enthusiastic. After eating though, I can tell that Mori became part of my top 10 restaurants in São Paulo. I must try the "rodizio" so then you can proove all options available. You won't regret!! Just remember that as all other good restaurants in Sāo Paulo you will need patience to wait for an available table.

1  Thank siri2006
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was there with a group of 28. I'm not a fan of sushi restaurants, but Mori Sushi really surprised me with good food, excellent variety that was served "rodizio style" ( many different dishes to try and you can repeat whatever you want) and excellent service..

1  Thank CXB_Col
Reviewed September 7, 2012

simply the best all you can eat sushi in São Paulo. fish is always fresh and tasty. don't miss Porquinho (shrimp+cream cheese+salmon) and appetizer with Cointreau. too much crowded, no reservations. tip: sit by the counter.