“I love São Paulo”

Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Consolacao
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The best " magret de cannard" I 've ever eaten.
The wine is very expensive, but everything is very good.
I 've tasted other plates and they are delicious too.
It is like being in Paris. Not too crowdy.
I love the maitre, he looks like "Dunga"

There are newer reviews for Ici Bistro

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Maybe it was a "bad service day". We decided to have lunch there and started ordering some fair caipirinhas. Right after the caipirinhas and some appetizers, we decided to order main dishes, and well...it was weird. They did not have one of the lamb dishes but they had another lamb alternative, so I picked this one. My husband took something else and right after the waiter took our orders, two dishes were dropped @our table.....well of course they delivered the very same dishes to another table close to ours; more 15 minutes and our dishes (the right ones) reach the table. We just started eating and suddenly one waiter appeared from nothing in our faces asking if the food was good. We said yes and he disappeared like a ghost; like 15 mins later when i was almost fisishing my dish the waiter ame and suddenly replaced my. Regular knife by one specific for that kind of meat. I was like ...?????????
To complete our journey I ordered a bottle of waterand the guy filled my water glass to its limit....it was like...I need to sip water without moving the glass from the table in order to avoid a disaster. Well the food is amazing but my experience with the service was disappointing. Assuming that about 50% of what you are paying is because of their expensive service, it was not worth it. I use to go to other restaurants from the same owner, all great in service and food.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

If you´re looking for a typical French bistrot in SP look no further. This is the best one.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

It's been 4 years since I first went to Ici Bistrô, and I've become a regular. I love the ambience there. The staff is always friendly. The "couvert" is small but very good. The food is excellent. No wonder it gets so many prizes.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

cozy restaurant with a great food - a bit to dark but if you are in a romantic mood, it's perfect!

1  Thank LuSeabra