“A wonderful way to see Sao Paulo in a day!”
Review of Around SP

$195.00*
Private Gastronomy Tour of São Paulo
Ranked #3 of 86 Tours in Sao Paulo
More attraction details
Owner description: Around SP is a company focused on receptive tourism in the city of São Paulo and its surroundings.We have great experience receiving tourists, taking them to visit the best attractions in the city and its surroundings. Our private tours offer the most exclusive and personal service and are done in private vehicles with English and Spanish-speaking tour guides (other languages available on request. Just ask us!).
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had one day to see the sights in Sao Paulo, so I made the most of it by booking a 4-hour Eco tour and a 4-hour City tour. The booking process was very easy through the website and emails with Amanda. My tour guide, Denis, picked me up at my hotel. For the next 8 hours, he was completely devoted to making sure I was entertained, safe, and happy.

First, we drove out to Cantereira Park where I hiked through the forest to see waterfalls and local vegetation. Then it was off to the Municipal Market where Denis used his contacts to get us a quick lunch at the very famous and very busy Bar do Mane. Delicious! With Denis as my interpreter, I sampled some fruits, purchased some souvenir foods and beverages, and bought coconut water still in the coconut.

Then it was off to see the rest of the city. We stopped at several places to get out and explore and drove by many more during a whirlwind tour. I don't know how we managed to see so many sights in one afternoon, especially with horrible traffic. I'm glad it was Denis doing the driving!

I would highly recommend Around SP and Denis for your tour in Sao Paulo. It was like visiting an old friend who showed me around his city.

1  Thank shamrock95
lfassi, Gerente de relações com clientes at Around SP, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hello!

Thank you very much for all the complements! We are glad to hear you had a good time with Denis!
For us it is most import for our clientes to have the experience of the usual day of the natives of São Paulo, so we are glad to hear you were able to taste the best of the city on its essence.

For a next time, just contact us for more delightfull experiences! It will be our pleasure!

There are newer reviews for Around SP

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Luis, our very nice tour guide, picked us up at our hotel in central Sao Paulo. We were here for a trade show, so we really wanted to see some of the native areas around SP, Brazil. We had a fantastic - private - day getting out of the very busy metropolitan area. We did the day tour to the beach towns on Guaruja Island. It was about an hour drive (with traffic) but the scenery was very beautiful. We visited several gorgeous beaches, had a fresh lunch at a quaint fishing village, swam in the warm atlantic ocean waters and gerenally had a wonderful time. If you have a day to see the sites outside of the city, it's definitely worth the time. And the price is very affordable, we were our for 8-9 hours (only because we stopped constantly to take lots of photos :). I think it's normally 8 hours, but Luis is cool and will adjust your tour to your available time & interests. Definitely check it out if you're in the area.

lfassi, Gerente de relações com clientes at Around SP, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hello!

We are glad to hear you had a good time with us!
We always do our best to adapt the tour to our clientes needs and preferences and we are very happy you were able to enjoy your time with us in Guarujá!

If you come back to São Paulo, we will be more thn happy to assit you again! Just contact us!

Thank you for the review! Your opinion is very important to us.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Jean knew how best to accommodate our sightseeing goals even after we ran into a very bad traffic jam that slowed us significantly. The price is a little steep, but for personalized attention and lots of safely creative driving in a huge Brazilian city, the experience was worth it.

1  Thank Steven C

Hello Steven!

Thank you for the review! Your opinion is very important to us!

It is good to know you had a good time with us! We only work with experienced and very knowledge guides. Therefore, they always will know where to show you the best places in town!

Once again, we thank you for the review and for choosing Around SP.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I had a 19 hour layover in São Paulo. The majority of that time was overnight. We were in need of a good tour for the few daytime hours we had in São Paulo before catching our connecting flight. I tour guide did a wonderful job selecting sites around the city we could appreciate. He also provided great historical references as well as explained cultural traditions. We enjoyed this snapshot look at São Paulo and its people.

lfassi, Gerente de relações com clientes at Around SP, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Hello!

Thank you for the review! Your opinion is very important to us!

We are glad to hear you had a good time with us during your short stay in São Paulo.
One of our goals is to show the city beyond its beauty, but also the diferent features and culture it has.
If you come to São Paulo once again, just contact us to know more about this incredible city! It will be a plesure to show you more of São Paulo!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

we arrived in Sao Paulo on Fridaynoo. , a d wanted a city tour the next day. We picked the company based on Trip Advisor. Luis called us that evening to arrange a 3 hour tour the next day . It was great ended up being close to 4 . The price was $90.00 each. There was just I and my husband.I found the price bit high , but everything is priced high there . This is not typical Latin America . Brazil is moving up in the World Economy , so it is not a bargain place!

1  Thank shell4129