“Great food!”
Review of Sassa Sushi

Sassa Sushi
Reserve with
Sassa Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,565 of 38,738 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: See website
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I love the food here, it's price is very reasonable and the Sushi is always fresh. I have also ordered delivery before and it has always arrived swiftly. I would prefer that the Sashimi is cut a little thinner though but besides that I think the quality of the cuisine is terrific.

Staff are always very friendly and welcoming. I enjoy going here and will continue to do so!

There are newer reviews for Sassa Sushi

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We were used to go there for lunch and dinner, but the last times we went it was disappointing... (Itaim Bibi Unit)
One time, after eating the food, we asked for the ice cream included in the “rodizio”, but they said the restaurant had run out of energy, so the ice cream was unfrozen. They offered us another desert, but one of the reasons we went there was because of the ice cream… well, we had nothing for desert. So, in the end, the bill had no discount, and they didn´t say something like, “you can have it next time for free, sorry”. My question: Why didn´t they advise us before ordering the meal??
Other problems: 2 times we went for lunch on Sunday, when we arrived, the restaurant was empty, and, surprisingly staff was confusing, took so long to bring the things we requested, and the food was remarkable not the same. I just love the special Robalo with ginger, but it was totally different the last 2 times we went.
Well, I hope Sassa restaurant will be able to figure out what is going on…

1  Thank CaroleRafa
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went today to the branch of Sassá Sushi at Jardim Paulista and had a disappointing experience. The sushi and sashimi were not as fresh as you'd expect (specially the tuna used in the scipy temaki). They were tasteless and very cold (as if they had been in very low temperature to last longer). Also, I found a huge piece of fish spine in my salmon sushi. In the overall, it was a pricy and tasteless lunch.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Ever been to the actual restaurant, but I always order their delivery sushi combos, which have a fair price.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The place is clean, but at the same time cozy. Tables are not “stacked” as in other famous Japanese restaurants in SP. Staff was helpful, price a little expensive, but worthwhile.
We ate the traditional “rodizio”, which presented with some different items comparing to other restaurants in the city. We also ordered sea bass with ginger sauce (delicious!!).
We recommend!