“Great mexican food”

Si Senor Itaim Bibi
Ranked #267 of 38,320 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Itaim Bibi
Description: We follow three premises: great food, good music and quality care. The menu is varied and caters for all tastes. Contrary to popular belief, there are several options that do not have pepper, since despite the strong Mexican influence, TEX-MEX cuisine is more diverse. In addition, the menu brings innovations and adaptations to Brazilian habits. Everything is served in a relaxed atmosphere, the sound of a playlist with a lot of rock and blues first, that make up the lively atmosphere and guarantee a unique experience to the visitor.
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've been to Si Señor in Alameda Santos street and I tasted the Burrito El Grande dish. It is very good and great for the ones who enjoy a spicy meal. The service is also nice.

Visited March 2014

Itatiba - SP
“It's not Mexico, but it's very close!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The food is very good, well done and the variety is also excellent. The staff is always helpful and the price is fair. I don't recomend to go alone, because it's a lot of food each dish.

• Visited November 2013
São Paulo
“Not Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was having a Mexican food craving and decided I'd give the Sí Señor chain a shot (I've been to Moema, Itaim and Pinheiros branches - they're all horrible). If you know what real Mexican food tastes like, you will be extremely disappointed and will have paid a fortune at the same time. The margaritas are watery, expensive and about the size of a shot glass. Their beans are salty and remind you more of feijoada than anything from Mexico. The cheese is that processed Doritos variety that feels like you should just have a heart attack by looking at it. Worst of all are the portions. After dropping about R$60 on a plate you'd expect it to be a decent size - wrong! Two measly little stale tacos leave you hungry. This place is sooo pretentious, with upper-class Paulistanos coming here in waves. Apparently they are more interested in seeing and being seen than in quality Mexican food. Avoid at all costs!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Brandon T
Atibaia, São Paulo, Brazil
“Could be better”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went there with my dad. They have many options, but some things weren`t that warm... It was a little bit expensive for me, because I don`t eat a lot, but if you are use to eat a lot, or if you are planning that, I think it can be a good choice.
All the people that work there were very nice to us! I can`t complain about that!
We order "Orio madness" or something like that for desert... It was my best choice of the day! haha Is really really really good!

• Visited August 2013
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“My son's favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My son was studying about Mexico and then he wanted to eat in a nice Mexican restaurant. That was the reason why we went to Si Senor (Moema branch - Al. Jauaperi, 626). We simply enjoyed so much that we returned to the restaurant many times. They recently revamped their menu but you can still find great tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas and fantastic deserts (our favorite is their Oreo Cookie Ice-cream and churros). The restaurant is clean and the servers are helpful. If you like rock'n roll and blues and classic rock, you will love the soundtrack of the restaurant (for some people, it could be considered loud - it is not that loud that you need to yell to the person in front of you, but it is the right volume for you to listen the music). I recommend this restaurant if you want to experiment a well prepared Mexican food (I travel few times a year to Mexico and I can tell you that Si Senor - Moema - has a true Mexican food taste). I always went there for lunch. Be aware that the street of Si Senor, Moema (Al. Al. Jauaperi, 626) is locked Sundays due a public market that is mounted in that block of the street - you need to arrive there after 2:30 PM if you want to park in the parking lot - in any case, Moema is a safe neighborhood and you can park few blocks and just walk).

• Visited January 2013