“The Peruvian of Sao Paulo”

La Mar Cebicheria Peruana
Ranked #389 of 39,502 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Itaim Bibi
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

La Mar offers the best you can get in Sao Paulo for Peruvian food, one of the top cuisines of the world. Outstanding ceviches and tiraditos for the start. Just order a couple of them to share and taste different variaties. Accompany with a good original Pisco Sour and than enjoy whatever you preference is for the main course.
It's not cheap, but for us who lived in Peru it is the option to bring back memories of the best food of Latin America.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed December 16, 2013

LMCP was truly one of the most memorable meals I had during my recent visit to Sao Paulo. This restaurant brings authentic Peruvian dishes created by the master himself, Chef Gaston Acurio, to Brazil. Upon entering the restaurant, I immediately took notice of the peculiar yet stylishly bright pacific coast decor, in addition to the inviting bar & seating area. Once we sat down, we were immediately tended to by a server, which offered us some excellent recommendations on food & drinks. Once the food arrived at the table, not only was I very impressed with the unique presentation style, but I was also blown away by how delicious everything was. We savored a variety of dishes from the classic ceviche mixto, to the grilled octopus, to a fantastic dessert option. Overall the experience was outstanding, and I will certainly make it a point to come back during my next business trip to SP.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

You will find a variety of delicious cebiches and other Peruvians specialities.The deserts are also very good indeed. An excellent enviroment and kind staff. Good for business or friends. The restaurant has a vallet service.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This restaurant is like a duck: does nothing well: doesn't swim, doesn't walk and doesn't fly. Our advice: buy a fresh fish and make yourself a ceviche!!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great Peruvian food in SP.
Nice and modern decor in a trendy but comfy way.
Atencious service a great food and Pisco Souer as well, although the drinks are really pricey they taste delicious.
If you've visited their main house in Lima, don't expect the same. That was our disappointment, there was one of the best meals I ever had! Here was nice but not the best....