“Perfect French Experience!”
Review of Bistrot De Paris

Bistrot De Paris
Reserve with
Bistrot De Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 40,054 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: The Bistro de Paris offers the magic of Paris in the heart of Jardins.Serving the Authentic and Generous French cuisine at prices that give taste. At the menu, Typical Parisian Bistro dishes, respecting traditional and familiar recipes with always the best quality ingredients and the Chef Touch. The wine list, with more than 100 labels, invites to the pleasure of a good glass between friends, colleagues or family to celebrate life, to celebrate achievements and to be happy in a simple and elegant way. Our somelier is always available for Harmonization suggestions, courses and encounters in our private cellar.The magic begins when arriving at the beautiful Villa San Pietro with its shops of European architecture, its outdoor paintings exhibition, its benches and landscaping which recreate a unique and quiet atmosphere in the heart of the city.For the amateurs of savoir vivre, the experience is complete with the sound of music with live French Acordeon on Friday and Saturday, Jazz Lounge and French Lounge.The Genuine French experience, at Fair prices!
Reviewed February 16, 2015

We went to Bistrot de Paris for lunch on a Saturday. We loved everything about this place! It is a very beautiful restaurant with french decoration, located in the cutest little villa with french shops. The chef is French and so the menu has the perfect selection of classic french dishes.
We had the couvert, which was great with baguettes, butter, foie gras, goat cheese etc. For the main we had the duck breast with vegetables which was perfect!
For dessert we had the crepe suzette and creme brulee, both were very good!
We asked for the most expensive main dish in the menu, but they have many options at a good price.
We would definitely recommend it! And we will go back for sure!

1  Thank Petti83

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Entrees cost around 20 - 35 usd and are very good. I ordered a pork rib but that was actually a steak with bone. Although the taste was great the texture of the meat is nothing like that I was expecting. Wine costs around 50usd and there is a dessert plate for 6 usd including 3 extra small desserts and one nespresso. Good price for the quality.
The ambient is very relaxing at the end of a small vila in a busy street in SP.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I went with my kids to have a french lunch. I have some moules et frites that i liked very much. well presented, nice taste, good frites. exactly what i was expecting. my kids chose crepes that were also very good. as dessert my kids have mousse au chocolat that the attendant gently served abundantly. my kids loved it !!! my dessert also was very good. I recommend it very much.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've been there twice. Both times we had a great time. Price is a bit expensive but the quality of the food and the service are a reward.
We had lamb and beef both were perfect.
Wine was delicious too. The location is great, but a bit far from the subway. During the day a nice walk through Rua Augusta.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife, daughter and I had dinner last night at this restaurant. the atmosphere is very nice and the food is also good, however, the service is poor. The wine arrived when the main dishes were being served, after complaining twice. The coffee and desert took 20 mnutes to arrive too. Anyway, it's a shame, since the food and location/atmosphere are good....
They must improve their service.

bistrotredes, Gerente geral at Bistrot De Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear William,
We would like to apologize for the poor service you and your family experienced with us last Saturday.

Our strong commitment to service was undermined by last minute staff shortage from which you suffered the consequences.

I hope we can deserve your confidence again soon and would like to offer a courtesy drink for you and your party on your next visit to the Bistrot de Paris.

Best regards,