“Very charming and cosy french atmosphe. A hidden gem right on Rua Augusta”
Review of Bistrot De Paris

Bistrot De Paris
Reserve with
Bistrot De Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 39,949 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: The Bistro de Paris offers the magic of Paris in the heart of Jardins.Serving the Authentic and Generous French cuisine at prices that give taste. At the menu, Typical Parisian Bistro dishes, respecting traditional and familiar recipes with always the best quality ingredients and the Chef Touch. The wine list, with more than 100 labels, invites to the pleasure of a good glass between friends, colleagues or family to celebrate life, to celebrate achievements and to be happy in a simple and elegant way. Our somelier is always available for Harmonization suggestions, courses and encounters in our private cellar.The magic begins when arriving at the beautiful Villa San Pietro with its shops of European architecture, its outdoor paintings exhibition, its benches and landscaping which recreate a unique and quiet atmosphere in the heart of the city.For the amateurs of savoir vivre, the experience is complete with the sound of music with live French Acordeon on Friday and Saturday, Jazz Lounge and French Lounge.The Genuine French experience, at Fair prices!
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Lovely french atmosphere right in the middle of Sao Paulo. The musician playing the acordeon, the good food and the warming welcome from the owner made it a fantastic night. Very charming, hidden gem right on Rua Augusta. Really recommend!

Reviewed July 20, 2011

We had steaks of very generous sizes (one would have been enough for both of us). Wine by the pitcher was good for the price. All in all, a pleasant evening out.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

This restaurant is located in Villa San Pietro, a small closed street with little stores at Augusta st.

I´ve been there with some friends for São Paulo Restaurant Week. Although the restaurant was a bit crowded because of that event, we didn´t have any problems with the service. We had reservation and our table was ready when we arrived. No delay to order nor to have the meal.

I had an avocado with shrimp salad as entrée, then the duck magret with gratin Dauphinois (grilled potatoes) as main course. It was really delicious, one of the best duck meat I´ve ever had: soft, juicy, yummy! My dessert was crème brûlée, and it was very nice too, just like the ones I´ve had in Paris.

The restaurant has a nice wine menu and the sommelier is ready to help the clients.

Concerning costs, this is a very cheap restaurant, if you compare to other French bistros in São Paulo. They offer high quality food for very accessible prices...

The atmosphere was very agreeable as well. We could listen to some jazz music, and later an accordion player started his job. Very cool!

I definitely will come back and highly recommend this restaurant!

3  Thank Viking_Janaluna
Reviewed February 24, 2011

As we walked in, everyone was eating very small steaks, so I ordered a petite steak and my friend ordered a crepe with chicken. I was very surprised that I did not get the same small steak that I saw everyone else eating. Instead I got what looked like a meat mush with onions (see picture). I did try to eat it, but it was not much. I did have some of my friends chicken crepe and it was excellent. I actually came here to try the deserts and I ordered a crepre with chocolate hazelnut (nutella) spread with strawberries, bananas, ice cream and cinnamon. I wanted to compare this to the crepes that I make at home. This crepe was excellent, almost as good as mine. This one was only missing the berry sauce that I make.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

I met friends for lunch at this delightful French bistro. The bistro is slightly hidden and at the end of a long corridor lined with boutiques. We each had the lunch special which included salad, entrée and dessert; I had the chicken crepe. It was wonderful, chucks of chicken, mushrooms, herbes de Provence in a light béchamel sauce. We were delighted by French bistro music playing in the background as we enjoyed our meal. They have a very nice wine menu too.

2  Thank Elizabeth M